18: I love you♥️

(play the song when I will mention it below to feel it)
I was listening it while writing.
(Song name: shukran Allah)

Authors POV:
Next day whole day taehyung was sulking out of hangover ofcourse from inside also he was remembering what happened last night.

He had best sleep since so long, he was still having the light feeling of her hands caressing his scalp when he was counting the stars from heaven in his sleep in car. Ofcourse he was little embarrassed and surprisingly fluttered by it.

She didn't ignore him unlike other day's but ofcourse wasn't talking too busy in her work as being the CEO of Kim's one big particular sector along with handling Kim's industries management department alone wasn't easy task. But he was adamant to have talk with her tonight anyhow.

Taehyung entered the bedroom just to see her sitting on couch working on laptop making him smile a little where just as yn felt his presence she closed the laptop and was about to go inside bathroom until she felt grip on her hand.

taehyung was fast enough to hold her hand before she ignore him again and locked herself in bathroom. Yn sigh and turned to look at him who was already looking at her with some emotions in his eyes after so long.

"You want something?" Yn ask calmly where taehyung just shook his head still holding her wrist giving hard time to her from suppressing her smile because he was looking like lost puppy to her just like other day.

That's what he always used to do before whenever he used to messed up in something giving hard time to yn to stay angry in moment. Even if the memories were erased habits were still there.

She was angry, upset, sad for what he did but his mere touch was enough for her to get melt and after the flowers thingy, special last night she did melted Because she was craving for his each soft touch not the harshness she was getting.

"I wanna say something?" He Muttered making yn tilt her head to side already know what's gonna happen next.

"Yeah I'm listening" and taehyung swore he started feeling nervous looking at her calm face for some reasons that he couldn't utter a word but just examining her beautiful features.

"Saying sorry is harder than saying those words I guess" yn mumbled along with Chuckle making taehyung come out of his little world. Where yn was about remove his hand from hers but taehyung's grip tighten.

"sorry" he voice out staring in her eyes showing how much guilty he was about what he said or what he did, yn could feel it because eyes were way of reading emotions and yn could read him easily just like he used read her like open book.

"What you think? your plain sorry can fix the damage my heart has gone through" yn said stubbornly and cringe internally at her own statement because she has forgiven him long time ago. She wasn't angry on him rather she can't get angry on her bear. She loves him so much for that. She was just upset.

Where taehyung sigh and ask.
"So what do I have to do? What you want? Any necklace? dresses? Jwellery? Car? Apartmen-" taehyung ask Ofcourse in his usual dealing tone.

"Hello to you too mr.multi millionaire. Thinking of me as your girlfriend?" Yn asked with fake smile making taehyung narrow his eyes. He was about say something for torturing him whole week with sohee's name but he chose to shut up for now and listen to her.

"Take me out to eat ice-cream" yn voice out making him snap his head up to her in surprise. This girl dodge those offers for icecream.

"Huh?"

" Take me out" yn said again making taehyung smirk.

" So my little wife want to go on date with me, i see." Taehyung said playfully wiggling his eyebrows at her.