53: ruthless he is

I'm gonna give you all double update pookies<3 sorry for late update.

The next part of will be posted at 12 in night if the comments goal accomplished or I will post next part at tommorrow 12 in afternoon :)

Comment goal 400+

Don't spam🧘🏻‍♀️

Work count: 6k

Taehyung's POV

She sat in Jungkook's car as he was already looking at us with 'are you guys done' look. I ignore him and look at yn.

"I will be home by night." She frown.

"where are you going?"

"work princess. I have press conference to attend. you go with him and take some meds. you have fever." I place a hand on her forehead and as expected she was burning. I shook my head and sigh in disappointment.

I told her not to come but this girl has the major hobby to not listen to me. now too she wanted go to his house to meet neayon before she shifts to hospital. But I had to shut her up sternly and make her agree to go home instead.

"Drop her off home safely." I look at Jungkook, he nodded and pass her teasing smile.

"yaah! im not a baby! I can go myself."

"hmm you are mine" I muttered and put the sit belt on her which like always she forgot to buckle. she gave a offended look and glare at overly laughing Jungkook.

Only he is having time of his life among us.

I raise my eyebrow when she placed a sweet kissed on my cheek and look at him while smiling sweetly.

"Let's go oppaaa!" yn chirp in childish tone looking at jungkook with cheeky smile on her face. I snort when he looked at her weirdly before giving me the eyes screaming 'help'.

Damn! my ears will bleed with that 'oppa' of hers. I chuckled backing away and wave at jungkook. I would have got freaking worked up if that guy was someone else rather than this bunny face guy who hates that word as much as I do. That 'oppa' is cringe as fuck and coming it from her mouth sounds like mock.

He was in dilemma to utter a word or not as she was already throwing heavy tantrums on his name since she got that he knew about me being fine. I don't even want to middle in their crisis or it will ended up on me for hiding everything on the 1st place.

"Good bye Jeon." I close the door of her side and back away. Sigh left my mouth watching their car disappearing, I turned and gesture soobin to call everyone in meeting room.

I have important businesses to finish by today itself. I'm too exhausted to take a anymore bullshit for next whole year after this or I might just destroy whatever will come in my way for sure, without thinking further.

Author's POV:

Taehyung entered the president's head meeting room which taehyung once outh to enter just after proving his capacity.

He appeared there like a king with hands in his pockets simply yet coolly. As for the employees presented there they were in sweating in airconditioner.

The reason was simply last time taehyung conduct the meeting here was two months ago when he told that he declared that he will only enter here after proving himself. And now that the results are out they new better.

He sat on his chair and look at the very familiar faces who were greeting him. He ignore them and sat on his chair while eyeing evryone.

"Before you plan to sit on the place you don't deserve I would appreciate your registration latter on my table." Taehyung stated dryly. Everyone panicked hearing the sudden which left from taehyung's mouth casually.