41: beauty of the night 🔞

I'm so busy now a days with my clg work it's will be like that for some days as you too guys must be having boards and assignment to complete just like me, try to understand.

I'm graduating next month T.T

Please do read 👇

Anyways, so many of my readers ask me to make book like 'his princess and 'yamh'. So yep I made it.

UNDYING DEVOTION

This is single mother story with soft Dom tae

This is single mother story with soft Dom tae. You may or may not see tae's fatherly side there along with childish cutie yn, ofc it's age gap book.

Do check it on my profile about this book and give your reviews.

8000+ words.

(Do listen to the song I mentioned down there for better effect)

Do comment and interact with chapter:')

__________

(Warning: smut🔞)
If you are uncomfortable skip the part till warning ends:)

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I flinched at the voice, dropped the towel which was in my hand and look ahead. My eyes slightly widened when I saw him leaning against the door looking me head to toes.

I cursed as I was wearing his black shirt only with my inners which was inside bathroom I got because my dumbass drop the clothes on floor, so I had no option but to wear this.

Trust me!

"What!? Noo!" I whispered yell glaring at him and turned go inside closet, I gasp when he pulled me back. When did he even reach here?

"Sure and Congrats I'm successfully seduced." I shiver when he whispered sliding my wet hairs to side to place his face on my shoulder.

"fucking turned on that I want nothing go deep inside you and wreak you until loose your all fucking sense but me, crying in pleasure, begging for mercy." He groan near my ear nibbling my earlobe. I felt like my knees go weak as my breath quicken. He chuckled making me come back to sense as I push his hand away angrily remembering about the fight.

"You can't touch me!" I told firmly glaring at him before moving backwards, I gulp when his gaze darken, he smirk I knew my cheeks were red, flushed.

"But your little pussy is begging for attention, no? Each curve of your body." My face heat up hearing his blunt words as I saw his looking at me with teasing smirk.

I was already feeling something. The dampness between my legs was inevitable. The hotness coming from my body was driving me insane because on his voice.