50: punishment 🔞

Step 1: tap on the screen once.

Step 2: you see the STAR shape on left down corner, click on it!

Step 3: proceed further with reading :)

Thankyou!

550+ votes and 400+ comments...

(Warning: mature content🔞)
(If you are uncomfortable skip the part until warning ends)

(Warning: mature content🔞)(If you are uncomfortable skip the part until warning ends)

Taehyung's POV:

"You are an asshole ahh!" I chuckled hearing her frustrated whiny tone and torn the shirt which was hiding the perfect view of my favourite handful breasts earning a surprised gasp from her.

I bend down near her face while cupping her both breasts and gave sweet squeeze on them, she arch her back pressing her chest more in my hands unconsciously with parted lips permitting me chance to thrust my tongue in her wet mouth.

She put her hands on my face and suck my tongue, I moaned and smooth her lips. Open my eyes to stare at her the sight of her flushed cheek, swollen lips and those eyes which were drowning in pleasurable tears made me mesmerized.

"I.Fucking.Missed.You." I grunt thrusting deep in her .

Only I know the cavernous weight of the words that escape my mouth with the longing of hers, with the longing of myself.

I move my lips from her mouth and started placing wet kisses on her skin, trailing my lips until it reach those perky nipples. I lick my lips before taking the swollen bud in my mouth and gave hard suck while playing with the other one.

My whole body quiver when his darkened eyes trailed on my body.

"You should have understood the consequences that little pussy of yours will bare for testing me like that." I whispered as I saw her horrified expressions which made me laugh internally.

The room filled with the moans of us with the wetness of cunt wrapping around my cock. I found feel her getting close and I didn't stop my thrusts watching her getting breathless which was a quite beautiful sight to watch.

"I'm gonna cum" She squirm under me and sob when I thrust deep inside her hitting her stop perfect while digging her nails in my nape and cum on my cock. My member twisted as I was about to

"Am I allowed to cum?" I asked while giving sloppy slow thrust in her. She looked at me surprised eyes and parted lips. Didn't she wanted to have control on me? Thats the reason whole thing was going on then Now why is she looking like I'm some ghost from another dimension?

She nodded her head meekily and raise her hands to cup my face but before that I back away and took her leg on my shoulder and started grinding harder to release the tension between us.

"Y-you are r-really something!" She muttered and threw her head on pillow more which made me grin. "D-don't praise me like that baby, I'm already enough turned on."