4: bitter anniversary

Authors POV:

Yn went home after checking if taehyung's sleeping figure. She went to their shared bedroom and started crying her heart out watching their smiley photos hanging on wall. With heavy heart she started removing all those photos.

In two days since they had last encounter she wasn't having courage to face him. She was giving him time to understand everything.

Well she was giving time to herself to believe that she was no longer the part of him life other than one girl who met him by mistake. He doesn't remember you, he doesn't remember loving you, marrying to you.

You are his till last breath you know but he isn't ready to accept that he was yours and he promised to be yours.

But still yn manage to make herself understand and told herself to stay away from him until he recovers if that's good for him. That's when her phone rang just to see her father. She took deep breath and pick up the call.

"How are you doing daughter?" Mr.kang ask making yn sob hard.

"I-i'm not good. H-he doesn't remember me.  He hates me a-appa" she told while crying which made her father sigh in sadness.

"He will someday. That brat can't stay without you." Mr.kang voice out positively just to make her cry more.

"He said I don't match his standard."

"Did he? I will beat his ass for saying something like that later... But shouldn't you try to Prove him wrong?"

"But-" mr.kang sigh in disappointment when he heard her silence.

"Are you loosing hopes yn? Don't you trust him?" Mr.kang asked in bitter tone watching his daughter crying like that.

"I do B-but what if never try to r-remember me, I can't stand those eyes dad" yn explained.

"Be patient with him yn-ah. Did you forget how he was patience with you? You were loosing yourself but he never loose fate on you and now it's your time to do that you already giving up. I wasn't expecting this from you" mr.kang said making yn pout.

"I knew it from the start you love him more than me. You all are mean" yn complain.

"He earned it daughter, now it's your time to prove yourself. If he doesn't remember again make him fall for you again but don't loose your hope, he needs you more than anything, take care." Her father said and cut the call making yn recall his each words.

Her father wasn't wrong after all, his each word hit her hard. She remember what tae told her once on their wedding night that was the only hope she was having on him.

"I too want to promise you princess that no matter what my heart will always find your beats, my body will always seeking for your warmth, my eyes will always search sparkle in those night blue eyes and my soul will always worship the love we have.... Forever."

"I will fullfill what I promised to you, I will hold you even if you don't want me to but please you also do the same with your heart who is loosing it's heartbeats watching you looking at her with hate." Yn murmur while caressing the picture of them where taehyung was holding her in his arms like petal.

Yn broke down remembering how he used to say that she is his heart just like he was her heartbeat. Yn thought to herself that she will stay strong for him or them before drafting in their sweet memories.

Next day

"so you planned to show up finally huh?" Taehyung voice out in mocking tone when he saw yn entering in. Yn's heart fasten after watching him from almost 3 days, hearing him even if it was sarcasm in it.