24: father in law

Vote, comment and follow ♥️

Taehyung's POV:

The misery when heart demands answers from mind but couldn't get any because it's in deep regret for not finding the answers.

Taehyung was drawning in his own regret because the way he hurted her and the future possibilities of him to hurt her. He won't do it intentionally for sure he knew but what if something he did something unknowingly which she never liked.

Last time I push her in pool and I wasn't having idea that she can't swim. Now everything was getting on my nerves.

Apart from that the person who she making sohee play games is really clever. First I thought that person was someone with whom yn had some past grudges.

But again my princess can't kill one mosquito, I'm the exception. she is too lazy to even do that when I'm there I know. So it must be someone against me who want to hurt her to pull me down because they couldn't do that which planning my accident.

Yeah it wasn't accident.

I mean I myself saw the truck coming with full speed in all it's sense to just hit my car before I got unconscious. I was in dese back then to think about it but I know now.

Too bad I won't let anyone hurt her, for me or for herself or for anyone now.

I mean if everyone is pretending then I should do the same. Let them be in delusion that I am living on what people are telling me.

I am having security department which was top in korea still they couldn't find the phone call, I mean ofcourse even if I am no. 1 businessman in korea, worldwide still the intelligence wasn't helpful due to some legal boundaries.

And that person is well planned, when he made the decision to mess with me or he knows well what will be the consequences.

Also I can't take them lightly, if they once hurt me they can do that again. That's the reason I increased security more in my house as well as for her.

I'm not gonna tell her that I hired extra bodyguards or she will kill me with 100 questions. No. I'm not gonna tell her about ALL this. Not after I saw the half consumed anti depressant laying on one side of closet along with receipt. It was 2 months before purchased.

Sleeping pills huh?

The amount of emotions hit me with the force that time was something else. Is it because of me? Damn! It IS because of me. This is new for me and that thing hurts.

I can't just look at her without that soften gaze and total sparkles in my heart. That thing jump inside my ribcage out of excitement just by looking at her and it was unknown before but now I know the reason and it feels beautiful.

To be in love with someone.

And it hurts that I am hurting that someone. The way she comfort me that night was something which made me understand why she is the one and why I need her so much.

She was the most beautiful thing happened to me in my whole life.

No one told me this.

I know, she is the most beautiful thing happened to me.

Yn's POV:

I'm tired.

Tired of those people whispering things about me in office, tired of pretending to be okay, tired of those dreams, tired of being strong.

I'm weak. No matter how much I tell myself or people think that I'm independent but I know I'm weak without him.

He was my strength which I feel like loosing, if someone tell me without him I am life less. I will agreed to it.