14: care?

Vote, comment and follow ♥️

Taehyung's POV:
Taehyung sat on couch to check some documents but his eyes never left her sight who was eating or more like trying to eat  with bored expression and annoyed frown like it was huge task for her.

Where yn was eating her food but she drop the noddles from chopstick making her glare at it with pout as frustrating sigh left her mouth as she thought to not eat anymore oblivious to the fact her husband was looking at her with aww yet with shock on his face.

'Damn! What's with me, why I'm finding her adorable? Was she this much adorable from the start or I'm the only one going nuts? But the main question is what's with her?' that's the only thing he thought but he frowned when he saw her not eating. Soundless chuckle left his mouth as he made his way towards her.

She flinched when taehyung took tray from her lap as look at him with wide eyes.

"What now?" yn asked in irritation making him sigh.

He didn't said anything just grab chopsticks and put noddles infront of her lips. Yn just look at him in amusement who gesture her to take bite. She was about to say something but he cutt her off.

"Shh eat" his voice dropped quite enough for her to hear as he again gesture her to take the bite which she did. Lump form in her throat when he started feeding her that made her hard to swallow down the food but she anyhow choose to control herself from not sobbing.

"You were not hungry" taehyung said with smirk as he saw her eating half of the food quitely. Where yn pause to look at him before swallowing the bite to answer him.

"What's the use of your handsome face? I can eat some by looking at it duh" yn replied while smiling cheekily, where taehyung look at her in amusement.

"Did you hit your head while falling. You are talking crazy." He stated as he felt somehow fluttered by her comment.

"You still think I have to hit my head to talk like this? Just feed me." Yn said with shrug and open her mouth for another bite taehyung shake his head and feed her.

"How messing eater you are witch, Such a kid" taehyung murmur chuckling while wiping the sauce from the corner of her lips with his thumb.

But he failed to notice what his small action cause as sob crawled up in her throat making her choked hastily. Taehyung eyes filled concern as he stand up and give her the glass of water and started caressing her back.

'don't do this taehyung, don't. I'm not good to hold those emotions infront of you, please' yn was chanting in her head as she was trying to not break down infront of him. Her eyes turned teary.

"Aish Sweetheart eat slowly, food is not running away nor my handsome face" he said playfully after watching her crying while caressing her back. He also knew that it wasn't because of she choked but he didn't try to ask.

But she just look at him with those unknown eyes which were screaming pain in it and the urge to pull her closer to his chest got bigger the way she was acting today.

What happened to her ?

And what happened to me? Why he felt like someone is placing something heavy on his heart. She was injured was just the thought itself was making him angry yet worried.

He hand made it's way to cup the side of her cheek as he caresses her cheekbone softly looking down at her.

"Yn" he called her name with hint of concern.

"What's with you today, hmm? why are you so quite?" Taehyung asked softly caressing her cheek making her hard to speak. He was giving her hard time to control emotions with his each tender action which she wasn't even sure was out of care or just sympathy.