20: babygirl

On the other hand sohee was in her bedroom talking with someone on call with scowled face.

"You are dumbfuck" the person from line said after understanding the whole situation.

"Shut up! I just wanna kill that bitch" sohee snapped and grind her teeths together thinking about yn making the other person snort.

"Yeah and get choked by your not-meant-to-be lover to death for doing that." Said the person in mocking tone made her pissed.

If it was not for what she wanted she wouldn't have listen to this person. She doesn't know this person's real identity but all she knew was this hates yn to core and had nothing to do with taehyung. In simple words girl was to oblivious.

"You are saying like you have experience" sohee said casually chuckling just to get silence in return.

"That's none of your business." The said person snapped after moment.

" No matter how much anger issues he is having but I know my babe he won't kill people just for that tart" sohee said which made the person roll their eyes.

'only if this bitch knew that bastard didn't even spare death to his own grandmother and would have snatch her tongue for calling her that if he was sane.' the person from other line thought and scoff internally.

That person just wanted sohee as CCTV or the unwanted bone in them to make them stay away from each other for sometime until that person get what they wanted.

And poor girl was so much crazy for taehyung to do anything in return to get him that was another Advantage of taking sohee's bullshit. Hurting yn was whole downfall of taehyung's life. That's what the person wanted. To get to birds in one stone.

"I have question! Why do you wanna destroy her that much? I mean she is no harm-" sohee asked in curiosity but cut off.

"Again that's none of your business, I don't have time for your nonsense, you already fucked up about jungkook thingy and now they are getting more closer because of it but now listen to what I'm saying-" the person said and started explaining what she have to do and this time that person wasn't ready have any mistakes in the plan.

"I like the Idea." Sohee said with smirk after done hearing.

"You will do it or-?"

"I will do whatever to have him and make that bitch stay away from him. Even if I have to do worse things than this with her in turn" sohee voice out while fisting her hands in anger and cut the call. She look around to check if anyone was there and smile mischievous before going to her room thinking about the plan they made.

But Little did she knew someone was watching and hearing her each word with darken eyes and clinched jaw from behind. The said person just smirk darkly before leaving the place.

Next day

"Do you anything which is happening between boss and his wife?"

"Yeah I heard that mr.kim is not interested in mrs.kim anymore."

"I had started to admire their relationship until that day mr.kim shouted at her and ever since the accident they seems strangers. Mr.kim always come and go with sohee ma'am and mrs.kim alone."

"The main thing is mr.kim fail out of love and started secretly dating with miss.sohee"

"Yeah I mean ofc sohee ma'am is just gorgeous more than mrs.kim. I admire her. the perfect body, perfect personality, she was model before and I heard she was boss's girlfriend in past too. the man like our boss needs perfect girl like sohee ma'am"