37: food poisoning

100k views to 'YOU ARE MY HEARTBEAT' on 37th chapter... OmooT.T 🎉🎉🎉🥳

Thankyou so much for love and support.

(Note:- I'm sorry for post late but I was having exams. You too must be having. Also I'm graduating this year which makes everything 10 times harder for me. Also I'm not doing fine lately, hope you understand)

6000+ words.

Do vote and comment guys, I have already written the next chapter. I will post just after the goal is completed 😁

Yn's POV:

"You are looking gorgeous, I swear." I told stare at neayon who was looking extremely beautiful in satin bride gown, not to mention her pregnancy was making her glow doubled as she passed me toothy shy smile.

" I told stare at neayon who was looking extremely beautiful in satin bride gown, not to mention her pregnancy was making her glow doubled as she passed me toothy shy smile

"Jungkook is gonna faint half way looking at you, right yn?" Lia, jimin's fiance said giggling making me chuckle nodding.

"Unnie tell her to not." Neayon whine looking at me with pleading eyes but her face was all red making me laugh. That was it going on since hour. Lia was not letting her breath and constantly bring kook in compliments.

It was their wedding day today, neayon was having mood swings since morning which made jungkook to sneak out of aunt jeon's eyes to console her in early dawn. The guy had to climb his own house like thief. So wedding vibe it was.

I was zoning out that I didn't heard the knock on door until Lia pinch my arm playfully before asking me to look up just to part my lips in shock looking at my husband standing like a devil with black button up shirt and jeans with long green floral coat over it looking devilish handsome with his one hand inside his pants pocket just like always. I was in awe that I saw him now since morning.

(Taehyung's look)

(Taehyung's look)

I look at him finally whose head was tilt to side while looking me with corner on his lips twisted as he glance at my side and then back at me. My eyes widened as I look at my side just to see Lia and and neayon were staring at me teasing smile on their face. Oh god! How embarrassing?