56: I'm pregnant

Author's POV:

"I'm pregnant."

Yn closed her eyes tightly just as she whispered almost inaudible. She was so nervous, happy and god knows how many emotions she gone through went she found out 2 days ago.

More than that she was more panicked about his reaction. Yes panicked for sure by how her pregnancy hormones were taking over her. Only she knew how she held herself till today to reveal this.

Yn open her eyes slowly when she felt his muscles stiff as his face buried in her neck, he snuggle more and more in her.

"Tell me you are not kidding, princess." Taehyung voice turned deep in demand with low quiet whispered which almost made her shiver. She closed her eyes with a small smile on her lips when his hand slip inside her sweater just caressas her stomach.

"I'm not bear, you are gonna be father." Yn whispered caressing his hairs as he was literally hiding his face in her neck, just as those words slip out of her mouth she felt wetness on her neck as he hug her more tightly.

Yn was in awe when she felt his body trembled in her hold. Her own eyes watered when she understood he was crying. How can this man manage to be authentically devilish man everytime at the same time just turn into soft hearted person on things like this.

"Do you like your gift daddy?" Yn whispered to lighten up the air pecking his hairs as sweet smile appear on his lips the boxy one getting her words for long brief now that a sob left his mouth causing yn to widen her eyes in panic.

"Taeh—"

"Shhh" he shush her and looking at her. He chuckled when he saw the tears forming in her eyes who was about to break down watching his teary orbs by the way her lips were trembling. He grin at that and sealed her lips with in gentle passionate kiss pouring all the emotions he felt in it.

His heart was beating on double beats that even yn could feel those. The tears which were ofcourse out of joy that came out of his eyes.

"You don't fucking have an trace how much I like this surprise of yours, love." He whispered against her lips while kissing her softly as his hand stilled on her stomach.

He back away after sometime and cup her face, she frown watching his serious expressions.

"Are you ready for this?" Taehyung asked softly, he was serious when asked that. It was sudden, unplanned but definitely welcoming but still he wanted to ask her. Yn stare at him fondly before biting his cheek hard this time which almost made him wince.

"Why?" He couldn't help but ask which made her shrug. 

"Always thinking about me. do you know how much of happy I'm. I was always ready for this. I wanted to be mother of your kids. Do you forgot the main intentions of marrying you?" Yn joked while raising her eyebrow which made him chuckle.

"And what about you didn't you wanted this always?" Small smile form on his lips hearing her.

Instead of answering Taehyung pressed his lips against hers in brief trying to calm himself down from the euphoric feeling which was crawling up in his chest as he started prepping her face with kisses while caressing her stomach giving her hard time to suppress her giggles.

They never knew till now they were traumatise to the extent by their first miscarriage that no one dare to put it in a words about having a baby.

Taehyung had his strong reasons and then his memory loss but yn, she never had courage to voice of thinking she will hurt him or Maybe hurt herself too and now when the sudden surprising good news they got left both of them in most heartwarming feelings.