48: kim the kiddnapper

Follow me...
Also here in my insta ID: _diksha_fics

Words: 6000+

500+ votes and 450+ comments....

Author's POV:

Yn's eyes were widened, her jaw was about to reach the floor watching the actual kidnapper in front of her.

She felt like her soul came back in her body watching the person who was standing cockily leaning against the door with very much satisfied smirk on his face.

"I never knew I don't know myself wifey." Taehyung spoke with teasing smile on his face watching how her big shocked doe eyes converting into glares in seconds.

"So you too can also brag about your husband this much. I'm flattered." Taehyung said further with dramatic bow smirking at her whose face turned red in embarrassment.

Why not? She was threatening her husband's men about her husband only that too in most serious way possible.

Yn greet her teeths, the habit she got from him and looked at him who leaning silently on door, drinking his juice, totally unbothered by the drama he caused.

"Untie me!" Yn ordered getting up from bed.

"Did I tell you to!?" Yn snapped angrily looking at the gaurd who forwarded to untie her, he backed away immediately and bow in apology before walking out of there.

Her gaze shifted to taehyung in glares who put the glass on coffee table and walked towards her while shaking his head knowing it was the command for him. He brought her closer and started untying.

Girl was highly annoyed. I mean how couldn't she not understand a simple thing that no one can dare to kidnap her in the eye of her husband except her husband himself.

Taehyung pout unconsciously when he got difficulty in opening the rope which he tied himself. he was so into opening the rope when yn spoke loudly.

"What is all this!?"

"What?" He looked at her and asked. Yn was in disbelief when she saw the innocent child like look on his face.

"Why the fuck you kidnapped me!? like this?" Yn voice out showing the half opened rope on his face, taehyung shrugged.

"You would have come if I asked you to?" Taehyung asked simply without looking at her, he smiled in satisfaction when the rope got untied but frown plaster on his forehead watching her red bruised wrist.

"No!"

"Thats the reason baby." He flick her chin smiling like making the small kid understand making yn more furious by his unbothered

"Why did you tie me like some victim?" Yn asked.

"Safety of my security." Taehyung mumbled to himself when rubbing his thumb on her slightly swollen wrist but yn heard it clearly.

"Do you think of me as crazy woman kim taehyung—!?" Taehyung cut her furious tone of by his words with boyish grin on his face.

"You are crazy woman kim yn. A total stubborn brat--"

"My brat." Taehyung completed and peck her lips, backing away with boxy smile causing her to gasp.

Guess who wanted to smile back watching that precious smile after so long?

But yn frown and spoke. "Taehyung you! I didn't even informed appa, he must be worried. Leave that I was so close to have heart attack when I found myself in unfamiliar place in between sea, with unknown men around and you—" yn spoke in panicked annoyed tone but again taehyung didn't let her complete and spoke.