51: I remember, princess

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ❤️

There is no limit for what I feel for you, there is a no measure to the love I have for you.
You deserve all love of mine just the way I deserve every inch of yours.....♡

Author's POV:
It was raining cats and dogs in late evening when taehyung reach home after having encounter with sohee. The first thing he did was to search for yn.

He was having uneasy feeling in pit of his stomach after hearing the last words through call. Taehyung frown when he didn't saw yn after entering in their shared bedroom. He looked around and not finding yn in in whole room.

"Princess?" Taehyung called knocking on the bathroom door just to find it was unlocked. Panic rushes through his veins as he started searching for her not finding her in room.

"Where this girl went in such a heavy rain?" Taehyung rub his forehead and was about to walked out of the room but his eyes fell on balcony door which was open.

He tossed his phone on bed and walked out to check but his heart dropped when he saw the figure sitting on chair with her face rested on her arms which were placed on her knees, zoning out in space rain was pouring all over her body but she was so engrossed in thought to seems to care about it.

"y/n!" Yn slightly startled hearing the voice and looked up at where taehyung was standing, sigh escape her mouth when she understood she was totally wet, god knows how long she was sitting here to even realise about the clouds above her.

Taehyung's POV:

"what the— what are you doing here?" I almost yelled and darted towards where she was, I could literally see her body was shaking, teeths chattering due the impact of her soaked body.

"Are you crazy? Fuck! You are freezing. It's—" I stopped myself from speaking further and lashes out on her when I saw the tears that run down her eyes which was visible for me even in a rain. What happened to her?

I shrugged everything and Without speaking further pick her up in bridal style. She said nothing but staring at the ground while shaking due to cold.

I took her in closet before placing her on table not caring that we both were wet and strip her off. I didn't bother to ask her to change and myself wipe her body and made her wear my warm sweatshirt.

"You are burning." I whispered in worry,
placing my hand on her neck which was burn, when her whole body was cold. To my distress she was trembling. She was observing me all the while without uttering a word.

"Get Changed." Yn spoke dryly removing my hand from her neck with emotionless smile on her lips.

I saw the red eyes, swollen face like she cried before and I couldn't see her like that, I wanted to ask her what the actual fuck is but rather I kept quiet and got changed.