CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Noa

We leave the shop carrying three bags filled with books Zara offered to carry them all, she insisted. The bags were put into the back of her car, she holds the door open for me to sit down and I take a seat and she closes the door.

Once she is in the driver's seat, I turn to her and she turns her head to face me, her eyes fall to my lips and back up quite quickly and then she smiles.

She looks beautiful, the warm orange of the light from the lamp posts around us lights up her face. She smiles and I smile back.

"Can I kiss you?" She asks and I shake my head with a grin and turn away, I hear her sigh and start the engine, and soon enough the car was now driving down the road, "Juliette is staying over."

That's amazing then, a sleepover with three, who knows what could happen.

Her phone rang, as it was connected to the car, she clicked a button and answered.

"Hey mum, what's the matter?" She asks into the phone and I look outside.

"Juliette is here, are you coming home soon?" The woman asks and her daughter hums, "That's great, how was the date?"

"It was very good, we need to talk about something when we get back, it's important." The blonde answers, "Alright now, goodbye."

That didn't last long.

~~~

"Noa, darling, what are you wanting to eat?" Loren asks me as I find myself in the kitchen randomly. We have been home for a few hours now and we are all getting hungry, "Pasta? Burger? Hot dogs?"

"Hot dogs will be great thank you." I smile and she smiles back and I make my way up the stairs and towards Zara's room.

I open the door quietly and she's laying on her back under her duvet and I raise a brow. Then there's movement, a sound of wetness and quiet movement followed by a moan. My eyes widened and I quickly spin on my heels and leave, closing the door quietly.

Someone needed a stress reliever? With her family and a guest in the house too? She's crazy.

The way her fingers are deep inside of her, touching, feeling, pleasuring herself. How she had her eyes closed and a light layer of sweat on her forehead. She looked hot as fuck.

Walk away, calmly, forget about it. But I can't forget it knowing how badly I want her now.

Alright Noa, shut up.

I take a deep breath and release, going back downstairs to help Loren with food. I reach her quite quickly and she looks at me with a confused expression but I just smile.

"Do you mind if I help out?" I ask and she smiled at me.

"You've always been so sweet, I thought you were going up to Zara?" She asks and I shake my head with a slight laugh.

"She's sleeping, I didn't want to interrupt her," I answer and she hums and passed me a pack of sausages. I open them up and put them into the pan of boiling water, "I really like your daughter."

I didn't realise I said it till moments later when she looks at me with a smile.

"Like she's beautiful, she has the softest heart and she makes me feel so special I really do like her." I continue and watch as the smile stays on her face, I can't help but feel my face heat up, "The date today, it was amazing and she makes me so happy."

"And I don't even know what we are, she kissed me a few times but we aren't official like all of that. I don't want to ask her because of what it could bring up and all of that, I guess I'm just nervous." I confess and she grins with a small laugh as I turn around the sausages inside the pan.

"How about you talk to her about it?" She questions and I shrug my shoulders as I pick out three plates and she places six hot dog rolls on them, two each.

I then place the sausages inside the rolls and she thanks me, she lays out the sauce on the counter and serves chips on the side.

"Everyone downstairs! Food is ready!" The woman calls out and a few minutes later everyone was coming down the stairs, "Pick one, it's all the same."

I take the plate closest to me, thank the woman and then walk over to the table and take a seat, Zara takes the middle one and sits beside me. Her face was a little flushed and she gave me a smile before getting up again.

She grabbed two glasses from the side and filled them up with water and juice. She took her time doing so, wiping the extra water that spilt on the side of the glass before returning back to the table. She places one of the glasses in front of me and I thank her.

It's my favourite drink combination, orange, blackcurrant and apple. She didn't even have to ask.

"I know it off my heart, Carter. Don't look so surprised." She whispers and I chuckle, "You look like a tomato."

Maybe it's because what happened not long ago came to mind, and you don't even know what I saw.

"It's just a little hot in here." I laugh and she opened up a window for me. My heart melted.

I take a bite of the food once everyone has taken a seat and started eating. Gosh it's nice, this family can cook amazingly I've learnt that ages ago but it's the first time in a while since I last tasted their food.