CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

Zara

"You're back together finally." Daisy smiles as she ties her shoes and I fix my hair in the mirror, "And is she watching practice?"

"She has attended the last three, I'm sure she will be here tonight." I chuckle which causes the girl to smile. They all love it when Noa comes to watch, I have no idea why though.

Once I finish on my hair, I straighten out the skirt and then head over to the door which leads to the stage. I step foot onto the stage and almost skip to the edge as Noa meets me upfront.

"You worked too hard on your hair." She smiles and I roll my eyes and sit down, my legs hanging over the edge of the stage as she stands between my legs, "I brought snacks."

"For me?" I gasp and she shakes her head.

"For everyone, I do have you a snack." She informs and I raise a brow, "It involves privacy."

"I'm hungry, can we go eat?" I ask with a grin and she shakes her head, "Later?"

"Later."

The girl leans in and kisses me softly with a smile on her face which makes me smile. Her fingers intertwine with mine as I pull her closer until we are as close as we can be without me falling off the stage.

"Noa!" Daisy squeals as she runs out on the stage seconds after me and the girl part, "Oh my gosh! I have missed you it's been a week!"

"Indeed it has, I have missed you too." Noa hugs her, Daisy jumps off the stage to get to her and I slide off the edge and head over to the bag she brought. She has one bag for her, and another for us girls. I go through the one for us all.

There's chocolate, energy bars, and drinks. I can't help but smile she knows exactly what we love.

The others take their snacks onto the stage where everyone is quickly and I sit on the seat and Noa sits beside me.

"Hey, Blondie." She whispers and I look at the brunette who was already staring at me, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, hello, Carter." I feel a smile form on my face as our fingers intertwine, "Any snacks for me?"

"I got you some chocolate-covered strawberries." She mentions and I hum and watch her bring up the bag and she pulls out a small box, "I made them last night, hopefully, they're well."

"Are you aware, this food is usually for a date or something along the lines of romance?" I raise a brow and she nods as she rests the box on my lap.

"That's why I am taking you home after this." She smiles and I smile, "Just try your best not to lose all of your energy, you will need it for later."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckle and she hums as I take a bite into the strawberry and she rests her head on my shoulder.

~~~

I rise up onto pointe, lift my leg onto the bar and stretch over to touch the tip of my foot that's lifted. I stay like this for a few minutes before moving to lift my leg back and upwards and then hold onto my foot with both hands as I stretch it further.

"Noa!" Someone gasps and I look over and see the girls all crowded in a circle and I raise a brow.

I head over and see the brunette on pointe once again and I can't help but smile. I watch her from a distance, I watch how careful her movements are, as she spins, as she lifts her leg, and how she jumps.

She looks beautiful.

Her eyes remain closed, she has a smile on her face, as she spins once again, increasing speed by the second.

And she's the one telling me not to lose my energy.

I smile as I watch her, all the girls are staring at her or cheering, they all love her and I see exactly why. I've heard a few of them have a crush. Daisy overheard one hoping Noa would be here and that she gets so happy when she is, and it was not in a friendly way.

And I can see exactly who it is. Elina, she stands with a grin on her face, her eyes on the brunette and her cheeks stained red, she has her hand over her face but it doesn't hide her smile. She's blonde, her hair slicked back into a bun and I'd say she's nice but god I hate her after what I heard.

"That was amazing!" Elina claps and Noa smiles as she falls to a stop and I see her chest rise and fall. She looks so happy.

"Back to training!" Daisy demands and I chuckle to myself quietly. Noa walks over to me and I look at the girl who is already smiling.

"She likes you, did you know?" I question, shifting my gaze to Alina who is glancing over at us ever so often.

Noa places her hand on my face and turns my head to look at her, our eyes lock and she takes in a deep breath.

"She's not you, I have someone anyway." She smiles before rising on pointe and placing a delicate kiss on my lips, "Only you, always you."

"One more hour, and then I am all yours."