CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Noa

"Noa Carter! Get your ass out here right now." Karen shouts and I look over at her from across the kitchen.

"I am right here." I say and she smiles, "Your girlfriend wants you."

She spins and runs over to Juliette on the table, the next thing you know the two are making out, Juliette on her lap and it's going to be leading to sex.

We had a few drinks I can't lie, we watched a few movies while drinking. I can walk in a straight line but my words are slightly slurred.

I walk out of the kitchen and down to the bedroom as the two girls were starting to lay down and remove clothes, so I left.

Where's Zara?

I search in every room for her but she was not there, twenty rooms in total with a bottle of alcohol in my hand so by the time I reach the front door, I was almost tripping over my feet.

And that's when I see her. The blonde girl sitting on a swing seat outside, pushing herself gently and looking up at the stars above her. It is late.

"Blondie!" I giggle and run over to her, tripping over a stone and falling onto the grass with a giggle, the bottle shattering in the process which makes me sigh. I get up on my feet after a few seconds and run to her with a smile, "Woah."

"Hey, Carter. Has someone had too much to drink?" She asks and I shake my head and take a seat on her lap and she smiles at me.

"Don't go into the living room, they're having sex." I giggle and she laughs and wraps her arm around my waist as the sofa moves calmly. It's one of those three-seater sofa swings.

She's dressed in a hoodie and so am I, hers is one of the three I gave her before I left and it fits her perfectly, and I am in hers she gave me not long ago. Hers on me are slightly too big because of our height, but I get my hoodies a size bigger so it fits her well. She gets hers a size larger for her which means it's two sizes too big for me.

She looks so beautiful, her hair has a curl to it tonight and her lips are damp, her eyes shine in the moonlight which just makes my heart flutter.

"I love you," I whisper and she smiles.

"I love you too, Carter." She kisses my forehead, I rest my forehead on her shoulder and intertwine our fingers by our sides, "Were you really thinking about that in the car?"

"Unfortunately, no. Why are you asking?" I chuckle and her face darkens quickly which makes me laugh, "You wanted it to happen!"

"Shut up." She covers her face and I take her hands away and kiss her forehead and cheeks.

"One day it shall, don't worry," I whisper and she hums as she leans in and kisses me.

~~~

There's pizza in front of us but I'm not very hungry, Karen keeps giving me worried glances ever so often but I just smile at her. I haven't touched the food for half an hour.

A movie plays on the screen, The Notebook and I see Juliette with tears in her eyes and Zara is rather quiet right now whilst she takes a bite from a slice of pizza.

Karen takes a slice of pizza and eats it, I just watch the screen with a blanket around me due to the temperature being so cold.

I feel my phone vibrate by my side so I take it and look down at a notification from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: Hey Noa, can you call it's an emergency.