CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Zara

My eyes never actually left her all lunch. I sat and stared at her talking to whoever, sometimes she would look back at me and I'd watch her cheeks turn red, other times she would just smile.

Lunch ended a while ago, a few hours actually and now it's a free period. I'm in an empty classroom, the door locked and Noa sitting on my lap doing my makeup.

"Did you hear about what happened?" She asks and I shake my head, "About me?"

My heart stops for a few seconds and I look at her and she has a grin on her face so I knew she was okay.

"I spent four months in a cafe in Paris. Paris, Blondie and oh my gosh you need to see that place it's beautiful." She smiles as she speaks and I smile and hum as she applies her lipgloss to her lips and then kisses me to transfer it.

She always does this, ever since we kissed in the bathroom she puts on lipgloss by kissing me and it makes my heart flutter each time.

"Did you hear about what happened to me?" I ask and she shakes her head, "I met this girl and she's the best person in my life."

"And who is this girl?" She asks as she puts her lipgloss away and I pull her closer with my hands on her waist, "My Carter."

"Hm, I'm yours?" She smiles and I nod as her forehead rests against mine, "All yours."

I wrap my arms around her waist and she whispers things to me but we both sit with our eyes closed and take in each other's presence.

"Carter," I whisper and she hums and I lean in and kiss her. She kisses me back and I take her face into my hands and pull her closer towards me.

She slides her tongue over my lower lip and I part my lips and her tongue entered my mouth then started to swirl her tongue around. Heat burns in my stomach and in another area but it's not like she will stick her hand under my skirt to solve the problem.

She then began to kiss down my neck and I close my eyes as she pressed her tongue against my skin and nibbles and kissed certain areas of my neck.

"Oh my." I whisper and she hums and the vibrations of her voice on my neck cause a pool in my tights, "Carter."

She hums again and I pull her back before I end up tearing off her clothes and I take a deep breath and look at her.

"Is everything okay?" She asks with a worried tone and I nod, "You look a little red."

"Give me a second." I chuckle and she smiles whilst watching me calm down, her fingers brush against mine and she takes my hand in hers and then places light kisses on my skin.

"Four pm, you're busy." She whispers and I raise a brow, "Wear whatever you would like."

"Are you asking me on a date?" I question and she shakes her head.

"I'm telling you that you're going on a date, it's already planned." She grins and I nod and kiss her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, and then her lips. The kiss didn't last long because the bell rang out through the school.

She climbs off my lap and then we make our way out of the classroom with the girl in front of me and we take our separate cars.

~~~

The date was cancelled due to snow but Noa is now sitting beside me on my bed watching a movie. Her head resting on my chest, her hand is in mind under the duvet and her thumb circles the palm of my hand.

"Carter?" I ask and she nods and looks up at me, "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, happy, perfect." She answers and I run my fingers through her hair and the girl keeps her eyes on me and goes from my eyes to my lips and back up again, "You make my heart go all crazy."

"And is that good?" I ask and she nods quickly and I kiss her forehead.

"The best." She whispers and then she shuffles around on me, her knee accidentally pressed up between my legs with enough pressure for me to close my eyes and I whimper but quickly put my hand over my mouth, "Zara Jones, whimpering?"

"Shut up it was an accident." I laugh and she presses her knee further and watches me take in a sharp breath.

"I can feel you against my knee." She whispers as she kisses me, removing her knee from between my legs as I kiss her back.

She pulls away for a brief second as her fingers leave from mine as I kiss her once more and she wastes no time tangling her fingers in my hair.

"Oh my gosh." She whispers against my lips, "Closer."

She moves closer to me just like she wants until she pulls away and returns to her head on my chest.

"We have a movie to watch. You're an incredible distraction but I would like to watch this movie."