02 '𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘 𝑯𝒂𝒕 𝑷𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔'

As the young man with blonde hair carried you onto their ship, both of you were soaked with water. He quickly wrapped you with his shirt, not minding that he was shirtless, just to keep you warm and help you dry off.

He quickly checked your pulse and realized there was still a chance to bring you back to life. Even though he wasn't an expert, he gave CPR his all. After counting, he performed mouth-to-mouth, and you coughed out the water from your lungs. Finally, you could breathe again, and he sighed with relief that you were alive.

"I can't believe she's still alive! I gave it my all to save her, and it worked! She's a tough one!" he exclaimed.

As everyone gathered around, Luffy exclaimed, "Wow, Sanji, you're a life saver!" Ussop chimed in with a joke, saying, "Yeah, using your mouth instead of your legs!" Zoro seemed annoyed by the joke, while Nami expressed her frustration, asking "Wait a minute, Sanji. what do you think you're doing?", Sanji defended himself, saying ""What do you mean?, I'm just saving someone's life!" , Ussop backed him up, saying "He's right, Nami, It's important to help someone in need"

Nami's worried voice filled the air, "That's not what I mean, what if she's one of the bad pirates, we can't trust her, what if she has a plan?" Luffy, trying to ease the tension, calmly said, "Nami, calm down."

Sanji's strong arms effortlessly lifted you up, carrying you in bridal style towards the safety of the cabin. As the crew members argued, he gently placed you down on the bed. His face came close to yours, but he quickly stepped back, respecting your personal space. Looking into your eyes, he noticed your fear and reassured you, "It's okay, you're safe here."

"Well, I can see you are hurt," Sanji observed with concern. "I guess I'm gonna treat them myself. I'm not a medic, but I can heal them for you. I'll be back." True to his word, Sanji swiftly returned in just a few minutes, holding a first aid kit in his hands.

And to everyone's relief, after revealing his well-defined and muscular body, he was now dressed in a sharp suit, ready to take care of your injuries with style.

"You probably don't know about this, but these are the supplies to treat and heal your wounds" He gently applied the ointment to your deep wound that made you flinched and winced in pain, "Don't worry," he said calmly, "Once I wrap this bandage around your arms , that pain will fade away soon."

You locked eyes with the man, he was smiling slightly, that made you feel a mix of blushing and defensiveness. "Who are you?"you asked cautiously, unsure if you could trust these pirates.

"Uhh, I'm Sanji , the cook!" he exclaimed, "And let me tell you, being a cook is not just about making tasty food," Sanji said, his voice filled with friendly enthusiasm. "I can whip up dishes that will make your taste buds go wild. And if you ever need a special meal for a special someone, count on me to cook up whatever you're craving" He winked playfully.

He couldn't help but notice your hands rubbing your stomach, and he let out a little laugh. "I can see you're hungry," he said playfully. "No worries, though, because as I just said, I can cook whatever you want. Just tell me what you like" he said, his charming British accent adding a touch of flair to his casual tone.

After listening to his introduction and with a growling stomach, you couldn't resist his charm and what's there to fear? He's attractive and a talented cook. Just tell him what you want to eat!.

You paused for a moment, stomach rumbling. "Anything, just cook me anything," you murmured, uncertain of his intentions. "But before that," he raised his finger, "do you care to share your name? I've already given you mine," he said with a playful smile.

You locked eyes with him, your mind racing to recall your name. With a frown, you averted your gaze, falling into a contemplative silence. "Cora," you blurted out, fabricating a name on the spot. "I think I'm Cora."

He raised his eyebrows, a playful smile spreading across his face. "Cora" he repeated, "A beautiful name for a beautiful woman," he praised confidently. Pausing for a moment, he continued, "Alright! I should cook you my special recipe. Just lie down and relax. It was lovely to meet you, Cora," he said and shot you his charming smile before heading to the kitchen.

[a/n (edited): part two ends here, Just a reminder: at this chapter, you lost your memory, so you've been blurting out any name that comes to mind, even if you're not sure if Cora is really your name. Keep scrolling through, and your name will come out soon. Thank you! 😊]