29'𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙜'

As the morning sun gently caressed your face, you slowly awakened, reaching out for Sanji's comforting presence beside you. But to your surprise, he was nowhere to be found. Perhaps he had already started preparing breakfast. As you got up, you noticed that Luffy and Usopp were still peacefully asleep.

As you stepped out of the room, a bittersweet sight greeted you. Nami and Sanji were setting up the table together, sharing laughter and conversation. Though a twinge of jealousy tugged at your heart, you reminded yourself that Sanji is already yours, and Nami holds no romantic feelings for him.

Nami's cheerful voice caught you off guard as she greeted you, "Oh hey, Y/n! Good morning!" You hesitantly responded, "Uh, good morning... Nami," feeling unsure about how she perceived you.

"Take a seat, we're whipping up breakfast for the whole crew," she said with a warm smile. "Let's wait for the others to wake up. If you're hungry, try this appetizer Sanji made." You couldn't help but wonder why she was suddenly so friendly towards you.

"Hey, Y/n! Good morning! While you're enjoying that appetizer, check out my secret magic skills," Sanji said, capturing your and Nami's full attention.

He proceeded to perform a goofy magic trick that had both of you bursting into laughter. "That's hilarious, Sanji! I'm not even sure if that qualifies as a magic trick," Nami playfully commented.

Ussop and Kenway entered the kitchen at the same time, with Ussop coming from the room and Kenway walking in from outside with a bag in his hands. Sanji greeted them, saying, "Good morning, Ussop! Take a seat, breakfast is ready. And hey, Kenway! Thanks for letting me use your kitchen. It was such a great time cooking for everyone last night," Sanji said with gratitude.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you for providing such a talented chef like you. Your cooking skills are incredible! And now that my friend Y/n is back in town, feel free to use the kitchen whenever you want. Don't worry about running out of food. I can gather more from the farm. We have wheat, a few surviving animals for milk and eggs, and there are fruit trees nearby. It's been a lifesaver for us."

Luffy woke up, and Zoro joined after his training. The whole crew gathered at the dining table, including Kenway. As the crew chatted, they shared stories of the journey together with you.

Sanji, despite being the one who cooked, didn't sit down to eat. Instead, he stood at the countertop, meticulously cleaning and wiping the dishes and utensils he had used. As he listened to the crew and shared his own thoughts, he continued to take care of the kitchen.

Ussop had everyone in stitches with his hilarious tale, "Remember when I fell off that cliff? Nami thought I was a goner! I was hanging from a tree in the most ridiculous position. Embarrassing, but unforgettable!" Ussop exclaimed, causing laughter to fill the air.

"But hey Ussop! I also remembered something...." As Nami spoke, the sounds around you slowly faded into the background when you noticed Sanji's gaze never wavered as he stood by the countertop, his full attention fixated on you, playfully smiling.

Locked in a mesmerizing gaze with Sanji, a smile illuminated your face as you communicated without words. You shyly tucked your hair behind your ears, feeling a delightful flutter of excitement.

As your eyes remained glued to each other, his mischievous eyebrows waggled, intensifying the moment. Sanji playfully added a wink, deepening the connection between you two.

Every time Sanji gives you a playful wink, it never fails to make you blush uncontrollably.

As you fidgeted in your seat, Luffy's eyes locked onto you, curious about your actions. He followed your gaze towards Sanji and then back to you, a smile graced his face, realizing the unspoken connection between the two of you.