25 '𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧'

With this man named Kenway, you feel an undeniable connection, a sense of trust that he holds the key to unlocking your lost memories. As he imparts valuable information about your true self, hope swells within you, like the pieces of a puzzle waiting to be reunited.

"He said he needs my help, and that my hometown was devastated. We had no idea where this island was located, but with Nami's help, we made it here," you explained.

"I see, you really have a useful crew of friends," he remarked.

"I don't know why he told you to come here. Maybe he has a malicious plan. Don't trust him, even if he's your uncle," he warned.

He seemed desperate, not wanting you to trust your only family. It's hard to know who to believe. But before he could finish the conversation, he said, "There's a man in Baratie Arc who is now a chef there, after attacking the passenger ship a long time ago."

"Wait, what? You mean the Red Leg Zeff? That old man?" Sanji chimed in.

"Yeah, that's true. How do you know him?" Kenway asked.

"He's my guy! I still can't forget how Zeff gave all the food to me instead of keeping it for himself and even went as far as eating his own leg. What a character," Sanji replied.

"What do you mean?" Kenway asked, curious to know more.

"Well, I was actually on that passenger ship, working as an apprentice cook when I was around ten years old. Zeff, he was on a mission to snatch up all the treasures from the ship. But then, bam! We got hit by this insane storm that totally wrecked the ship. Crazy thing is, me and Zeff were the only ones who made it out alive," Sanji explained.

"Huh, that's really interesting," Kenway replied, intrigued by his story.

"But what about that old guy? Did he attack your ship too? Before he started that lousy restaurant?" Sanji asked. "Nah, young guy. Zeff was involved in stealing the same treasure from Captain Phalyn," he replied.

"Yeah, that old woman, I won't let her live after almost killing my girl..." His voice trailed off as he noticed your intense gaze, and he quickly corrected himself, saying, "I mean, my amazing and beautiful friend next to me."

"Why are they squabbling over that treasure? What makes it so darn important to them?" Luffy asked, his curiosity piqued, fully engrossed in the unfolding tale.

Kenway let out a heavy sigh, "That treasure cost a fortune, she was the richest and strongest pirate around. We couldn't defeat her because she had some kind of special power, I don't know what it was. But now that you've told me she's the one who erased your memories and tossed you into the sea, what a reckless woman! I hope you find her and reclaim your memories. I'm rooting for your crew. And you, young guy, since you have a connection with Zeff, I can see he's not all bad. Raising a young boy like you, I can understand why he lost his right foot."

"But I gotta tell you, Zeff has a piece of that treasure. I assume Boone will surely come after him, putting Zeff's peaceful business at risk," he said. "Boone will never stop and never lose."

"And Y/n, like you said, Phalyn was after you to eliminate you once again. Be careful on your way, because she might surprise you with an attack from her crew, especially after you defeated her own crew."

There was a knock on the door, and Kenway calmly opened it to find a young girl standing there. "Oh! Samantha, what brings you here?" he asked.

"Uncle Kenway! Can you please give some food to my mother? She's really sick," the young girl pleaded. The man's face quickly transformed with worry upon learning about the child's mother's illness.

"Alright, little girl, go back to your mom and I'll be there in a minute," he said firmly. The man stood there, watching as the girl disappeared from sight. "I may not have the skill of cooking, but I can't let people go hungry. We still have enough food hidden away that survived the raid," he reassured himself.

"If I'm gonna cook, bear with the food I'll give you. It won't taste great, but stay here tonight. I know you have nowhere else to go," he said.

"You don't have to make us food. We can go back to the tent we made ourselves! Don't worry about it," they replied.

"Are you sure? I think you'll feel safer here. There are more survivors you can stay with," he insisted.

Luffy hesitated for a moment. "Hmm, okay!" he quickly agreed. "We'll stay here, and don't worry about the food! We have a cook in our crew, remember? You'll feel like you're in another universe after tasting his amazing cooking! We'll even let your people experience his culinary greatness!" Luffy exclaimed with excitement.

Everyone was captivated by the conversation, including you. You couldn't help but smile at Luffy's generous offer.

As you turned, you felt a presence beside you. Meeting his gaze, he smiled warmly and placed his hand on your shoulder. With confidence, Sanji turned to the group and exclaimed, "Yeah! You'll love it! Your people won't go hungry, and my cooking will heal the girl's mother!"