06 '𝑲𝒂𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏'

-Third Person POV-

"Wake up, everyone!" Nami shouted, and they all got up from sleep. The sun had already risen, but Luffy was still asleep, sleeping so deeply. Zoro cracked his neck and stretched his body, moaning in pain from the fight yesterday.

Ussop copied him, stretching and warming himself up energetically.

"Guys, wake Luffy up for me, please" Nami said. Zoro volunteered and went to Luffy, hitting him twice with his sword carefully, "Oi, get up, sleepyhead" he said. Luffy was snoring so loudly. Zoro was irritated, losing his patience, but he didn't try to stop.

Meanwhile, Sanji was getting some biscuits from the wooden box. "I'm sorry, guys, this is all I have for our breakfast this morning," he said. He brought it to Nami and to Y/n first, then to Ussop, Zoro, and to Luffy who had just woken up.

Y/n suddenly remembered last night that she wanted to leave the Straw Hat Pirates and be on her own to find a way to get her memories back. But something was stopping her from doing it.

Ussop inhaled some fresh air, "Syrup Village! I missed this town!" he exclaimed after recognizing the place. "Since we're stuck here, let's go into my hometown! Let's stop by Kaya's place too!"

"And we can ask her for a little help to repair our ship!" Luffy said excitedly.

The crew finished eating their food. Y/n noticed Sanji sitting on the wooden box, resting his elbows on his knees. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, and he was sipping his coffee. Veins in his arms and hands were visible.

"Is everyone done eating?" Ussop asked, his eyes scanning the group. "Seems like we're all ready! Let's go! Let me escort you guys," he said excitedly, acting like a leader. They didn't have a choice, so they got up and followed Ussop, walking up the steep path.

A few minutes later, they finally stepped onto a flat surface where the town was. They started walking amidst lots of people going about their businesses, while kids were running around the place.

Luffy sniffs again, "That smells good," Luffy said. "Can we stop by the restaurant and eat?"

"The biscuits are not enough for you, huh?" Sanji said. "Come on, guys. We don't have to. We're almost there at Kaya's mansion," Ussop said softly, desperately wanting to get to Kaya sooner.

-Second Person POV-

While walking with the Straw Hat Pirates, You were not paying attention to your surroundings, preoccupied with your own thoughts. Suddenly, a bike was speeding towards you.

"Get out of the way!!" the man shouted. You saw the bicycle but couldn't react in time. Just as it was about to you, a hand grabbed your arms and pulled you towards him. Your heart pounded in shock.

You saw the blonde-haired guy in front of you, and he was looking at the villager who had almost hit you. You were so close to his neck that he could feel your breath coming from your nose. Then, when he turned to you, you locked eyes with him, and that's when you noticed his blue eyes.

"Be careful," he cautioned with a serious face, letting you go and gesturing for you to walk before him. After walking for a couple of minutes, you arrived at your destination, and there it was, the huge mansion in front of you.

"Nothing has changed. It's still the same place I adored while thinking about her," Ussop said. You could sense the mixture of longing and fondness in his words.

"This is a nice house" Sanji complimented, catching Ussop's attention. Ussop chuckled and replied, "Ooh right, we haven't met you yet when I invited the Straw Hat Pirates to come into Kaya's mansion.. anddd a lot of things happened after that" he paused and gestured to his crewmates, showing them the  other way.

"Let's go this way guys! No one will open that gate for us unless we climb the fence, just like what we did a long time ago," Ussop said. They all began to climb up the tall fence, but Luffy effortlessly went over it with his gum gum fruit power. "That's cheating, Luffy" Sanji complained. "It's a waste of time if I don't use it" Luffy shrugged.

As all the boys successfully passed over the fence, Nami, Y/n, and Sanji were left behind. Sanji knelt down and said, "Here, I know you girls can't reach it, so use my legs to help you up." Nami went first and successfully got over the fence. Then Sanji looked at you and said, "Don't worry, I got you." You stepped on his leg carefully, and he held your ankles as you climbed up, preventing you from slipping. You made it to the other side of the fence. It wasn't harder than you thought. And then, of course, Sanji just jumped over the fence effortlessly.

Then they all started to walk to the front door after waiting for the two of you. You followed them from their back in the huge yard, amazed at what you were seeing. It took some time to get to the front door. Ussop pressed the doorbell with his crewmates behind him.

After waiting for a minute, the double entry door opened and Merry appeared. He was a tall, formally dressed butler with his lamb-themed appearance.

Merry was surprised and exclaimed, "Ussop!" Ussop giggled and greeted Merry, saying, "Hehe hi, Merry"

"It's been awhile! Welcome back!" Merry smiled, "Come on in, Miss Kaya will be pleased to see you! She will be so happy to see these ladies and gentlemen too"

As they entered the luxury foyer, Merry stopped them, including you, and said, "Please wait here, ladies and gentlemen. I will inform Miss Kaya about your presence and your visit." He quickly climbed up the staircase.

Everyone was still impressed by the design of the mansion, even though they had been there once before, and of course, you were even more impressed since it's your first time.

In just a minute, Kaya came down the grand staircase with her butler, Merry. Ussop shouted, "Kaya!" and she shouted back, "Ussop!" Kaya ran to hug him. Kaya asked, "Ussop, I missed you so much, how have you been?" Ussop replied, "I've been well, Kaya. And how about you? You still look pretty"

"Thank you, and also I've been wanting to tell you that I am recovering now from the poisoning, thanks to Merry who took care of me after Klahadore was gone," she said, "And I'm glad he survived from Klahadore's attack, I have no idea that he was planning to poison me slowly with my whole life"

"By the way, Have you guys eaten yet?, since it was almost lunch, you can eat together with me" Kaya said softly. "That's great to hear, Kaya! I'm so glad Merry took care of you and that you're recovering from the poisoning. It's shocking that Klahadore had such malicious intentions. And yes, we haven't eaten yet. We'd love to have lunch with you!"

"Good timing, my private chefs have already cooked, please take a seat" Kaya said. The crew sat at the dining table and you found yourself sitting next to Ussop, feeling more comfortable with him. But to your surprise, Sanji sat down on your left. As everyone quietly ate, Kaya's gaze shifted towards you, causing your heart to flutter nervously. She inquired, "May I ask about you two? I've never had the pleasure of meeting you before. Could you kindly share your names?"

Both you and Sanji exchanged surprised glances at Kaya's curiosity. You hesitated for a moment, but before you could respond, Sanji chimed in with his charming British accent, saying, "I'm Sanji, and you can call her Cora. It's not her real name, but that's what she goes by."

You almost forgot that Sanji was sitting next to you when he suddenly spoke up. His British accent added a touch of charm to his words. It was a relief the he remembered the name you had given him to call you. You felt a mix of gratitude and surprise as you glanced at Sanji, appreciating his quick thinking.

(A/N: Heyy guys, I'm gonna cut the chapter here because I almost wrote a too long page, lol. Tysm~)