18 '𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝑰𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅'

You were completely taken aback by his words. His eyes still fixed on you, he suddenly stood up from his seat, casually tucking his hands in his pockets, sleeves rolled up. The tension in the air was palpable as he stood tall at a towering six feet, his intense gaze locked onto you, leaving you feeling a mix of intrigue and unease.

With each deliberate step, He stopped at a comfortable distance, close enough for you to feel his presence but not overly intimate as you hit the wall behind you, feeling a hint of being trapped. The intensity of the moment left you breathless, eagerly awaiting what would unfold next.

"Y/n," he murmured, softly calling your name, his voice filled with a gentle tone, his intense gaze locked onto yours.

"Would you mind giving me your hand for a sec?" he asked, giving you a soft gaze and a kind expression, and you hesitated for a moment. But eventually, you extended your hand towards him.

Your heart pounded as he gently held your hand, his thumb caressing it softly. His eyes were fixed on your hand, lost in deep thought. Suddenly, a snort escaped him with a smirk, confirming his feelings. He then placed your hand against his chest, holding it firmly.

A blush crept onto your face as your fingertips made contact with his chest, sensing the rhythmic beat and warmth radiating from his body.

"What do you think?" he asked, his hand still holding yours as he guided your palm to feel the rapid thump of his heart. The warmth of his hand against yours made the moment even more intimate.

He tilted his head, locking eyes with you, and asked, "Do you feel my heart racing when I'm with you?" His voice carried a deep affection that words couldn't fully express.

He noticed your flushed face, and a playful chuckle escaped from his lips as he gently released your hand. His smile widened, his friendly gaze captivating you.

A surge of electricity coursed through you as his hands briefly brushed against yours while he took his coat from your hands.

"Well, I won't pressure you. Just take your time to think about it, and I'll patiently wait for your answer. By the way, I hope my coat kept you warm. You slept so peacefully on my lap, it must have done the trick," he said playfully in his charming British accent.

A loud knock echoed through the room, and he quickly made his way to the door. To his surprise, Ussop suddenly appeared from the other side. "Oh Hey, Ussop! What's up?" Sanji asked with a cheerful tone, acting as if nothing had happened between you and him. "We've arrived at the Island, but there doesn't seem to be a village here," Ussop informed.

He glanced at you, eagerly waiting for your reaction, but you didn't give anything away. With a nonchalant smile, Sanji turned back to Ussop. "Alright, Ussop, thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to inform her," Sanji said with a nod.

Ussop left, and Sanji came up to you, asking, "What do you want us to do? He said they can't see any village on Kala Island." As you stood there, a snap of realization hit you, reminding you of your mission to regain your lost memories.

______

As you all disembarked from the ship, The crew's excitement reached its peak as you all stepped onto the island, greeted by a symphony of nature. The melodious chirping of birds filled the air, harmonizing with the gentle rustling of leaves in the breeze. The lush forest enveloped everyone, creating a serene and captivating atmosphere. It was a moment that stirred your souls and left them in awe of the beauty that surrounded them.

As the lush trees surrounded you, confirming Ussop's earlier statement. The absence of a visible village left everyone perplexed.

"Where the hell are we?" Nami demanded, her frustration evident. You were left speechless, feeling a sense of betrayal from the message you had received.

"Yeah, right, that's weird. Are you sure there's a village here, Y/n?" Ussop asked, his curiosity piqued. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer that would satisfy his skepticism.

Trying to remain optimistic, Luffy chimed in, "Hmm, maybe the village is hidden somewhere. Let's search for it! The island is big, so there's a chance we'll spot it. After all, it's Y/n's hometown, so we should do our best to find it!"

As you and the crew walked through the trees, you came across another steep hill with wet dirt from the rain. Ussop chimed in, saying, "Oh my, this path is sooo complicated!" It was definitely difficult and challenging. Ussop added, "We need to walk this path carefully."

Luffy, Nami, and Ussop carefully walked ahead, stepping on the wet dirt. You prepared to follow their lead.

However, just as you were about to ascend, the two boys spoke at once, perfectly synchronized, asking,

-"Let me help you, Y/n."

They exchanged surprised glances, clearly not expecting to offer their help at the same time.

Zoro quickly asserted, not wanting Sanji to take the opportunity away. "Sanji, feel free to step up before us,"

However, Sanji, determined, grabbed your wrist and insisted on being the one to help you climb up. "No thanks, Zoro. I'll help her climb up,"

Zoro wasn't giving in easily. "Hey, Cook. I'm here to assist Y/n. And I know what I'm doing," he argued, firmly holding onto your wrist. The tension between them was palpable.

You were unsure of how to react as they competed for your attention. Sanji's face grew serious as he sternly demanded, " Could you please let go of her hand?"

Zoro stood his ground, his confidence unwavering. "I won't ever let go of her hand, and I won't let you help her climb," he declared firmly.

They locked eyes, both determined to be the one to help you up. The air crackled with their competitive spirits.

As you glanced at Zoro's arm holding your wrist, you couldn't help but notice the veins in his arms and the muscles on his biceps, highlighted by his t-shirt and the black bandana wrapped around it.

He suddenly pulled you towards him, your skin brushing against his. Sanji noticed and pulled you back, causing you to stumble between them. The tension was intense, leaving you caught in the middle, unsure of how to react to their competition for your attention.

______