20 '𝑫𝒚𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒖o'

You and Sanji fought side by side. Sanji, with his signature style, lightning-fast strikes wowed everyone.

You bravely entered the battle, your heart racing with adrenaline as the enemies came closer, you relied on Sanji's expertise, ducking and dodging their attacks while he countered with his signature moves.

You tried your best, but you had trouble with your moves. Sanji saw your struggle.

"I'm really struggling with my moves. I keep failing!" you shouted, frustration evident in your voice. You closed your eyes tightly, bracing yourself for the impending attack, feeling a mix of determination and anxiety.

But in a flash, Sanji jumped into action, moving with lightning speed and agility. He positioned himself between you and the bad guy, shielding you from any harm.

"Hey, no worries! Failing is just a stepping stone to success. I know you've got this!" he shouted, his voice filled with unwavering confidence and support. You could feel his belief in you, boosting your determination to keep going. With him by your side, you know you're never alone in this journey.

Sanji used his expertise while you watched and learned from his moves, growing more confident. protecting you and giving you a chance to fight back. With Sanji's support, you knew you could overcome anything.

As the enemies fell to the ground, the taste of victory filled the air. You all took a moment to catch your breath, relieved that the battle was over and you survived from the fight. However, your attention quickly shifted to Sanji, who looked pale and held his side. You were taken aback when he unexpectedly collapsed on the ground, still conscious but visibly weak. It seemed that his injury had taken a toll on him.

You all sprung into action, rushing towards Sanji with concern etched on your faces. Even Zoro, known for his arguments with Sanji, showed his care as a true crewmate. With his strong and powerful muscles, he effortlessly lifted Sanji and carried him with ease. Gently, Zoro placed him against a nearby tree, ensuring he was comfortable and supported. The unity and camaraderie of the crew shone through in that moment of care and support.

Ussop, being the quick-thinking guy that he is, came to Sanji's aid with a bottle of water from his bag. Despite not being fully prepared like a boy scout, he selflessly offered it to Sanji. Sanji, weak and with sweat dripping down his forehead, gratefully took the water. You couldn't help but feel worried seeing him so pale and exhausted.

Nami, always curious, voiced the questions that were on everyone's minds. "Who are these people? Why did they attack us?" she asked, seeking answers to understand the sudden and unexpected assault.

Zoro turned to the man lying on the ground, wincing in pain from the battle. "Oi!" Zoro called out, trying to get the man's attention.

Zoro, with a fierce gaze, confronted the man on the ground, fiercely determined to uncover their identities. "Tell us who you are and who you're with," he demanded, his voice filled with determination. The man, visibly shaken, stammered, "I can't say...we've been ordered to keep it a secret."

Zoro, displaying his skillful swordsmanship, swiftly unsheathed his sword and aimed it at the man, issuing a threatening presence. The man, taken aback and filled with fear, exclaimed, "Ah!" His voice trembled as he flinched in response to Zoro's intimidating stance.

"F-fine, fine, fine!" he quivered, his voice filled with fear. "We are the crew of... the Phalyn Pirates!" he admitted, desperately pleading for his life. The air grew tense as everyone remained silent, unsure of who the Phalyn Pirates were. "Hmm, Phalyn Pirates?" Luffy hummed, trying to recall any familiarity with the name.

Zoro repeated, "Phalyn Pirates? Who sent you to attack us? Who's your Captain? What's your intention?" he bombarded the man with questions. The man trembled, scared to die. Zoro demanded, "Talk!" as he shook his sword in front of the man's face.

The man, his voice trembling with fear, finally spoke up. "It's Captain Phalyn! We were ordered to capture the woman behind you. Please don't kill me!" he shouted, clearly terrified. Everyone, including you, was taken aback by his response. Your face turned pale as you heard their intention.

"What?" Zoro asked, glancing at you before turning back to the scared man. "I won't harm you, but who's that woman and why were they after Y/n?" he demanded, his voice filled with curiosity and determination.

"I-I don't know, but I overheard them saying they wanted to execute her again. And I recognize that woman!" he pointed at you, his voice filled with disbelief. "I remember dragging her out from under the table on the Boone Pirates ship and taking her to Captain Phalyn. They fought, and my captain threw her into the sea! She should have been dead!" he exclaimed, blurting out everything he knew.

Everyone, including you, lit up as if the truth had just been uncovered. Luffy looked at you with wide eyes, sharing the satisfaction of figuring it out.

"What else did she do to her?" Usopp asked eagerly.

"She erased all her memories! Our captain ate the Devil Fruit power, and that's all I knew!" the man exclaimed, revealing the limited information he had.

"A Devil Fruit power!" Luffy exclaimed, surprised to discover another Devil Fruit user.

Caught off guard, You stood frozen in shock, wincing in pain as the man's words played in your head. You vividly remembered the intense fight with the woman, your anger fueling you until she caught you, lifting you up by your neck, choking the life out of you. Falling into the sea, You started to lose consciousness, thinking it was the end.

As everything sank in, You felt a wave of panic wash over you once again. Overwhelmed, your knees gave up, and you found yourself on the ground, crying uncontrollably. Nami, sensing your distress, approached you and gently patted your back, offering sympathy and empathy.