a/n

~~~~~~••~~~~~~

Hey guys, I had a total blast writing this story! It actually took me a little over a month and a half, but guys, time just flies, doesn't it? So yeah, thank you so much for reading and sticking with it till the end!

I know this story seems a bit rushed, but I just couldn't resist finishing it. No worries though, I'm also planning to write more about live action Sanji books.

But still, I can't believe you guys are still reading, commenting, and especially voting! Let me tell you, I've read all of your comments and received adoration for my story. Now that I've finally finished writing this story, I just wanna say thank you so much again for all your support!

I might write a live action Sanji x reader one shots collection book, seperated from my OPLA one shots tho. And how about Taz x readers too?

Let me know if you are looking forward to it! 💕💕

~~~~•~~~~

About me, I'm a 19-year-old Asian living in the United States, and guess what? I just finished my very first completed fanfic story, and that's why this might not have met your expectations, so sorry about that. I've written unpublished fanfics with all sorts of celebrities and characters, but this one is on a whole new level of awesomeness. And you know what inspired me? You guys! Your enthusiasm and support got me all fired up. Oh, and let's not forget about Taz. I'm absolutely obsessed with him! I mean, who isn't? He's just so perfect, it's unreal. Ugh, I can't even handle it!

______

Wherever you are, I hope you're having an awesome time! Thank you readers!❤️

~~~~~••~~~~~

Question:

Would you like a bonus chapter here?  like, you know, more moments together with Sanji or if you want..after the wedding..how about the honeymoon? lmao

__________