04 '𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑳𝒆𝒈'

You were running with Sanji on the ship, desperately searching for a safe place. But suddenly, a big half-human, half-monster blocked your way, growling fiercely. It was a shocking sight. Sanji, clearly irritated and confused, exclaimed, "What the f--, where the hell did you come from?" His frustration was evident in his voice as he confronted the mysterious creature.

The monster began to attack him first, but Sanji swiftly dodged the punch with his incredible agility. He then unleashed a series of powerful kicks, showcasing his impressive fighting skills. You couldn't help but notice that he hadn't used his hands yet, always keeping them in his pockets. It was intriguing and impressive to see how skillful he was, relying solely on his legs in the fight.

You were so scared and didn't know what to do. "Stay back," he said as another bad guy came in to attack him. You stayed back, watching in awe as Sanji effortlessly defeated the monster with his impressive technique moves. Once the room was clear, he walked towards you and said, "Let's get outta here." His reassuring words gave you a sense of relief, knowing that he would protect you and lead you to safety.

As you and Sanji made it out together onto the ship deck, you happened to see the girl with orange hair finishing a move against the enemies. It was an impressive sight. But what caught you off guard was the realization that Sanji was holding your hand. In that moment, Nami turned her head towards you both and shouted, "Hey Sanji!, we're getting raided by the other pirates! You should keep going and help us!" Her urgent plea made it clear that his assistance was needed to fend off the incoming threat.

Sanji stopped and turned to you, his voice gentle as he asked, "Do you wanna stay here? They need me." There was a moment of hesitation, but then he quickly changed his mind and said, "Nevermind, maybe just come with me." It was clear that he didn't want to leave you alone, worried that you might get hurt. His concern for your safety was touching.

As more monsters boarded the ship, you and Sanji needed to leave quickly. "Ready?" he asked, offering his hand to you. You took it, and together, you walked silently along the wall, trying to sneak past the chaos. In the midst of it all, you caught sight of Zoro fighting an enemy, his sword slicing through the air. Sanji shouted to him, "Zoro! You look tired! Seems like you need my help!" Zoro, ever confident, replied, "No, I can do this all day."

Sanji didn't listen and pulled you to an open area. He let go of your hand to help Zoro. The green-haired guy looked at Sanji and you very seriously, and you could feel his coldness. "You even brought your girlfriend here in a dangerous situation," Zoro said before striking an enemy with his sword.

You got surprised by what Zoro said, but deep down, you knew he was just trying to annoy Sanji.

"She needs protection, I shouldn't just leave her right there because she's not a fighter like us," Sanji said after kicking an enemy. Zoro complained, "You're just making this harder for me," ending the small argument. "Stay in between us. Me and Sanji will protect you from these pirates, just don't get distracted," the green-haired guy said in a cold tone of voice.

You followed what he said, You're now at their center, Sanji on your left and Zoro at your right.

Seeing people shouting and groaning in pain, and the sight of blood, understandably frightened you. Unconsciously, you moved closer to Zoro's back for comfort. However, you accidentally bumped into him when he suddenly stepped backward. He turned to you, looking annoyed as he towered over you.

"Sorry" you apologized in embarrassment, "I know you're scared but just don't stand too close to me" he said, He turned around and started to pull out his second sword and he puts the extra one in his mouth.

Now you found out the crew's fighting skills! It was impressive to see the green-haired guy using his three swords, two in both of his hands while the extra one was in his mouth. Then Nami showed her skills with a stick. But then you saw this different guy, and you initially thought he was the weakest because he couldn't fight well. But girl, were you wrong! He was able to shoot enemies with just a slingshot! It goes to show that everyone has their own unique strengths!

And don't forget, Sanji fights with his legs! But guess what? You won't believe what you just saw! you flinched when a stretchy arm suddenly appeared in front of you. You frowned in disbelief, but before you could process it, the arm quickly retracted and knocked out a pirate in front of the boy in the straw hat. It was mind-blowing!

Suddenly, it got super quiet, like the fight was over. You noticed the crew was all out of breath. They went their separate ways to rest, but Sanji stayed behind to check on you. He bombarded you with questions, asking if you were okay and if you got hurt. You just nodded in response. He let out a sigh of relief and said, "I'm glad you're okay, but you looked so scared earlier. I was really worried you might faint right there."

"I'm completely fine, thanks for not leaving me alone and keeping me safe," you thanked quietly. But then you noticed Sanji looking directly into your eyes with a slight smile, blushing, you looked away from his gaze.