15 '𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆-𝒊𝒏-𝒂-𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 2'

You were frantically searching, making sounds and sighing as you looked for the important bottle. Unable to find it, you decided to ask the crew for help.

As you walked out on the deck, you spotted Luffy, Ussop, and Zoro. Luffy and Ussop were fishing on the gunwale, and Ussop was using her monocular.

You approached Luffy and asked, "Hey, Luffy. Did you see a bottle this big?" You gestured with your hand to show the size.

Luffy replied, "Hmm? What bottle?"

You exclaimed, "A bottle!" with frustration, struggling to explain what you were looking for. Luffy apologized, saying " I'm sorry,Y/n, I don't know what you are talking about"

"But why are you looking for a bottle?" Ussop chimed in, standing next to Luffy. Zoro, who was in the midst of training with his sword, paused and couldn't help but eavesdrop on your conversation.

"It's really important to me. I can't afford to lose it," you said, your desperation evident as you searched for the bottle. The crew became curious and showed genuine concern.

"Hmm. Where did you leave it then?" Luffy asked, curious.

"Under my bed, but when I went to check, it was gone," you replied.

"I see, but Nami is your roommate, right? Try asking her," Luffy suggested, looking clueless.

Feeling unsure about approaching Nami, since you rarely talk and she acts cold towards you, you mustered up the courage to find her and ask if she saw your message in a bottle.

But in an unexpected moment, you saw Sanji and Nami talking to each other in the kitchen. Observing Sanji, he was leaning on the countertop, tilting his head with his eyes fixed on Nami.

You stayed calm and didn't mind their conversation, as your letter was more important. You stood near them quietly, building up more courage to talk to Nami. Sanji's eyes widened in surprise as he noticed your presence. "Hey, Y/n! What's up?" he asked, standing up from his leaning position.

Nami's eyes finally landed on you, still with her usual facial expression.

"Uhmm.. Nami," you finally blurted out her name. Nami paused for a moment, surprised by your words. She took a deep breath before answering, "Yes, Y/n. What do you want to say?" Her expression remained cold, but there was a hint of curiosity and surprise in her eyes due to your sudden approach.

"D-did you happen to see something like a bottle under my bed?" you stammered, avoiding eye contact.

Nami, instead of responding, simply looked at you. Her gaze made you even more nervous, as if she could see right through you. Sanji, standing by the side, observed the interaction, his eyes shifting between you and Nami, trying to make sense of the situation.

"I've placed it in the cabinet in our room. Sorry if I touched it," Nami apologized with an unaffectionate tone, seeming busy at the countertop. "Don't worry, I didn't read the message. Cleaning our room just came to mind since I can't stand a messy place."

"Thank you, Nami," you said, while your mind was still preoccupied with your uncle's message.

You rushed into your room, anxiously opening the cabinet. There it was, sitting on the shelf, and you let out a sigh of relief. The message in the bottle held great importance to you, as if it had the potential to solve your problem.

But as you tightly held it in your hands, you thought of finding a safer place to hide it where you wouldn't risk losing it again.

As you turned around, a surge of surprise washed over you when you saw a man standing in front of you, as if he had been following you. It seemed like he genuinely cared and wanted to make sure you were okay.

"Sooo, that was the bottle you were looking for, huh?" Sanji asked, as if he had figured out what was causing your worry. You nodded in response.

"What is it?" he inquired, his eyes fixed on the paper inside. "Is that a message from someone?" He noticed your strong attachment to it, as if it held immense significance in your life.

"It's about my memory, this message could help me remember things," you added.

Sanji furrowed his brow, trying to comprehend what you were saying. "So, you mean that message was from someone you have a close relationship with?"

"I don't know yet, maybe. But he's in need of my help, Sanji! He needs our help!" you finally blurted out what you had been wanting to tell the crew.

"And who might that be?" he asked.

"My uncle...he said he's my uncle," you said, the weight of the revelation evident in your voice. You chose not to mention your uncle's name, leaving Sanji in a momentary pause. Curiosity flickered in his eyes as he processed this newfound information about your family.

"Let's discuss this with the crew, Y/n. It sounds like a serious matter," he suggested, his serious expression transforming into a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, once we talk it through, we'll find a solution. You can count on us," he assured, gently patting your shoulder.

_____

In the cabin, as you discussed the message, you shared that your hometown was devastated and your uncle needed your help to save the people there. Your heart sank as you realized it might be too late. However, your determination to discover more about your past remained strong.

"Seems like it was really serious, Y/n. I'm sorry to hear that your hometown was devastated," Luffy sympathized. "Don't worry, we're here to help. So, you want us to go to Kala Island, right?"

"Yes, Luffy," you confirmed. "Will it take a long time to get there?"

Luffy's expression turned serious as he frowned. "I don't know, Nami can help with that. She's great at navigating and reading maps!" he exclaimed, trying to offer a solution.

As you looked around at your friends, your face lit up with a realization that everyone had unique talents that would be valuable in this situation. You felt touched by their willingness to help. However, concern still lingered on your face.

"Why? Are you worried that Nami won't help?" Luffy asked, noticing your expression.

You nodded slightly, expressing your concern.

"Don't worry too much, I got you. I know how to persuade her," Luffy reassured you confidently, with the rest of the crew listening attentively.