32 '𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙘: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙'

(A/n:Warning! There might be curse words in this chapter.)

(Buggy and Phalyn's Plan)

With an ominous cackle, the wicked old lady named Phalyn delighted in her devious scheme. "Oh, Buggy," she sneered, "I have the perfect bait to lure in those pesky Straw Hat Pirates." Her laughter echoed through the air, brimming with twisted excitement.

Eagerly intrigued, Buggy inquired, his voice tinged with curiosity, "Tell me, Phalyn, who is it that you have in mind?"

Phalyn's eyes narrowed with a vengeful fire as she revealed her shocking revelation. "It's Y/n, the former crew member of the Boone Pirates. I thought I had disposed of her, but she somehow survived!" Her voice dripped with anger and frustration.

"I can't believe those wretched pirates found her and kept her alive. Since you're seeking revenge against the Straw Hat Pirates, Buggy, why not join forces with me?"

Buggy hesitated, his mind racing with questions. "What are your true intentions, Phalyn? Why do you want us to team up?"

With a wicked laugh, Phalyn reveled in her malevolent intentions. "I have no desire to see Y/n alive. She should have stayed dead. So, I will ensure she meets her demise once more," she hissed.

"And there's someone among the Straw Hat Pirates who seems deeply connected to her, perhaps even romantically. It will be quite entertaining to use Y/n as bait, exploiting the man's weakness for her and his impressive kicking abilities."

Buggy observed Phalyn's agitated pacing, her frustration evident. "I've heard reports from my crew about their defeat at the hands of those pirates, and it infuriates me," she muttered.

"I will have my revenge and eliminate them all!" Phalyn's angry declaration echoed through the air, her voice filled with rage. "And to make it even more interesting, Sanji's strong feelings for the woman you despise will be our advantage."

Phalyn eagerly sought confirmation, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "So, Buggy, are we going to join forces?"

Buggy chuckled, a satisfied grin forming on his face. "Absolutely," he replied. "That plan sounds quite promising."

Together, they laughed with excitement, reveling in the anticipation of their cunning scheme.

_______________

(Back to Present)

In the midst of the Straw Hat Pirates' voyage, sailing peacefully through the waters, Sanji couldn't help but voice his confusion. "Yo, what's the deal? Why are we heading towards this crappy restaurant?" he questioned, his curiosity piqued as the crew caught sight of the Baratie arc in the distance.

Nami shrugged, her focus on the map in her hands. "Beats me, I'm just following the navigation and taking us to our designated destination," she replied nonchalantly, her attention fixed on her duties as the navigator.

Sanji's expression shifted, a mix of nostalgia and longing evident in his eyes as he gazed upon the restaurant where he had grown up, working as a sous chef alongside Zeff. It was clear that he missed his mentor deeply.

Luffy, always driven by his insatiable hunger, chimed in with his usual enthusiasm. "Hey, why don't we go there and grab a bite to eat?" he suggested, his stomach seemingly always on his mind.