05 '𝑻𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐'

(A/N: This part was edited as well)

_____

Y/n's POV

I didn't even realize the sun had already set. "Ladies first," Sanji said, as we carefully made our way off the damaged ship. Nami and the boys climbed down above us, and as I descended with a rope, Ussop called out from above, "Are you a Pirate too?" Surprised, I asked, "Why'd you ask that?"

"We saw your tattoo on your wrist"

"Oh, you noticed my tattoo?" I replied, slightly surprised. "Yeah, it represents The Boone Pirates," Ussop explained. "Nami hates them the most, which is why she doesn't trust you," he added. As we all finally reached the land, we stepped onto the warm beach sand.

"But don't worry, she'll eventually change her mind about you," Ussop said reassuringly. "Nami's actually not that bad and you seem nice too! I wonder why you're a part of that crew," he added. "Forced to become a slave?" he asked curiously.

"I didn't know this tattoo was a symbol of the pirates," I exclaimed, realizing that I was unknowingly a part of the crew from the other pirates. "I saw this tattoo when Sanji fed me yesterday, and I was so curious why I have it. Now I know!"

We all walked together until we were far enough from the sea water. Ussop tilted his head with a confused face. "Oh, you didn't know about that tattoo??, A captain usually draws a tattoo on new crew members, and I assumed it hurts a lot," he said.

"You don't remember that?" He asked, "I don't" I replied with a blank face. Ussop hummed in curiosity, saying, "Maybe you were so young when they did that"

"Ussop! Can you come and help us out here?" Zoro shouted "Yup! Comin!" He responded cheerfully and ran towards them.

Sanji and Ussop started to build a campfire while Zoro got more woods for our seats. Everything was ready, and we all sat around the campfire, warming ourselves. I could hear the crickets chirping in the trees , the waves of the sea, and the crackling sound of the fire. It was so peaceful and relaxing.

"So, uh, Cora right?" Luffy asked, breaking the silence. You looked at the boy in a straw hat, feeling a mix of nervousness and anticipation. "Um, actually... Cora is not my name," you began, your heart was pounding. I should tell them before it's too late.

"What??" they all exclaimed, their faces showing a mix of shock and confusion. They couldn't believe what I had just revealed.

"So what's your real name?" Luffy asked. "I don't know, I don't know who I am either," I said, feeling a sense of confusion and uncertainty. "You don't know who you are? So you also don't remember what happened before you ended up in the water," he said. I nodded, my heart heavy with the weight of forgotten memories. "I don't remember everything, even my past."

"That sucks," Nami said, her voice filled with skepticism. "Or are you just pretending that you lost your memory so that you can stay with us, helping you to get them back, but actually you were spying on us?" she said in a cold voice.

"Nami, let's not assume the worst," Luffy interjected, his tone filled with compassion. "She lost her memories, so we should give her a chance and help her instead, unless we have evidence before we judge her."

"We already have evidence," Nami stated calmly, her voice steady. My heart sank as she mentioned the tattoo from the Boone Pirates. I felt a surge of nervousness, questioning if I truly was a bad pirate.

Now they don't know who to believe. "I have an idea!" Luffy said excitedly. "Let's have a crew vote! Everyone can share their thoughts and decide together if we should keep her with us! I'll raise my own hand because I trust her!"

Usopp and Sanji raised their hands immediately, showing their support. Zoro hesitated for a moment but eventually raised his hand, trying to cooperate. However, Nami crossed her arms, clearly disagreeing with the idea. The crew was divided.

"Awesome! Majority rules! Sorry, Nami, but the crew decided to keep her and make her part of our team, not for now but in the future!, just like how I met Nami and Zoro! They also didn't like becoming a part of the crew at first. Zoro was a bounty hunter and Nami used to hate pirates, but they both ended up teaming up with me," Luffy exclaimed.

"How's that, eh?" he asked, raising his eyebrows repeatedly. Nami mumbled, "Whatever," as she rolled her eyes, clearly unimpressed.

"Nobody knows anything about her, maybe she's a great fighter like us once she regained her memories," Luffy speculated, his excitement evident. Everyone seemed to agree with him, except Nami.

"By the way, we need to fix the Going Merry. It was damaged so badly," Luffy said, changing the topic.

"I can repair it, but it will take me a long time to finish," Usopp replied, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"Then we won't be able to sail on the sea for a while," Luffy commented, "Oh wait! Right!, We're actually here in Gecko Islands! We can ask for help here!"He exclaimed, his excitement growing.

The Chef boy| Sanji x reader {Taz Skylar} fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें