33 '𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙮'

Phalyn strutted around, commanding everyone's attention with her presence.

"So, you're Y/n's boyfriend, huh?" she taunted, her laughter reverberating through the area.

The crowd grew tense, their eyes fixed on her, unsure of what was about to unfold. Eventually, Phalyn managed to compose herself, wiping away tears of laughter. "Sorry, I just couldn't help but find it amusing," she said, her tone dripping with mischief.

Amidst the tension, a voice rang out, filled with anger and determination. "I promised that I would never let you get away with this!"  Sanji shouted , his voice laced with fury.

Phalyn smirked, her evil smile widening. "Who are you referring to? Me? Or the one who snatched your girlfriend away?" she sneered, reveling in the chaos she had caused.

Little did the crowd know, you had already vanished from their sight, it was Buggy's quick tricks from his circus performance. In the blink of an eye, you found yourself trapped in a cage, a captive of Phalyn's wicked plans. The situation had taken a dangerous turn, and now it was up to you to find a way to escape.

Sanji's voice trembled as he softly called out your name, his hope fading in the face of the situation. The worry etched on his face quickly transformed into anger, his frustration boiling over.

In a fit of rage, Sanji ripped off his coat and slammed it onto the ground, channeling his anger into action. He rolled up his sleeves, preparing himself to confront Phalyn head-on. With determination in his eyes, he lunged at her, launching an attack. However, his efforts proved futile as Phalyn effortlessly caught hold of his legs, her grip unyielding. Helplessly, Sanji was sent flying through the air as she effortlessly tossed him aside.

Amidst the chaos, Luffy's voice rang out, filled with concern and urgency. "Sanji!!" he shouted, his voice carrying the weight of their friendship and his determination to come to Sanji's aid.

"Alright, guys, let's come up with a plan!" Luffy exclaimed, his mind brimming with ideas on how to defeat their enemies. His words carried a sense of determination and confidence.

"We've only got a few enemies left, and they're weak. No need to worry! Nami and Zoro, let's use the same trick we pulled off at the circus and trap Buggy's body parts. As for Phalyn, leave her to me," Luffy strategized, his voice filled with conviction.

"Ussop, you distract their crews and keep them busy. Sanji, I need you to have my back," Luffy continued, assigning roles to his crewmates with a sense of trust and camaraderie.

With unwavering resolve, Luffy helped Sanji up after being sent flying. Together, they charged towards Phalyn, their teamwork evident as they fought side by side.

As the battle begins, Phalyn uses her immense strength to launch a barrage of powerful punches and kicks at Luffy and Sanji. However, our heroes are no ordinary fighters. Luffy, with his rubber powers, stretches his limbs to dodge Phalyn's attacks, while Sanji, with his incredible speed and agility, gracefully evades her strikes.

Luffy, always up for a challenge, activates his Gear Second, enhancing his speed and power. With lightning-fast movements, he lands a series of powerful punches on Phalyn, sending her staggering backward. Sanji, not to be outdone, unleashes his devastating kicks, creating a whirlwind of flames that engulfs Phalyn and knocks her off balance.

But Phalyn is not one to be easily defeated. She recovers quickly and retaliates with a barrage of bone-crushing blows.

As the intense battle raged on, your attention was drawn to a new arrival being forcefully dragged towards the cage, his long braided mustache adding to his intimidating presence. However, there was something in his eyes, a softness as he looked at the man you love. It was as if they shared a deep connection. Could this be the father-like figure that Sanji mentioned?

Meanwhile, Zoro and Nami fought with all their might, facing the formidable challenge of Buggy and his chop chop fruit power.

As Buggy splits himself apart, Zoro charges in with all three of his swords, displaying his incredible swordsmanship. He strikes at Buggy's scattered body parts, aiming to defeat him with his powerful attacks. However, Buggy's ability to separate himself makes it difficult for Zoro to land a decisive blow.

Nami uses her quick thinking to come up with a plan. She notices a nearby obstacle and urges Zoro to lure Buggy towards it. Zoro, determined to win the fight, does his best to lead Buggy into the trap.

But despite their efforts, Buggy's chop chop fruit power proves to be too challenging to overcome without Nami's advanced weaponry. As Zoro continues to fight with all his might, Buggy's ability to split and dodge Zoro's attacks becomes increasingly difficult to counter. But just when Zoro thought he had an opening, Buggy's flying hands struck with precision, stabbing him in the back. The unexpected attack caught Zoro off guard, leaving him momentarily vulnerable.

Zoro found himself kneeling in pain from the stab wound, while Nami stood by his side. The powerful abilities of Buggy's chop chop fruit seemed to overwhelm them both.

As the battle raged on, Buggy's laughter echoed through the air, mocking your friends' limited abilities. It was a disheartening sight to witness your friends struggling against their formidable foes.

Trapped inside the cage, you could only watch helplessly as the fight unfolded before your eyes. Every strike, every dodge, and every moment of determination from your friends fueled your desire to break free and join the fray.

But then, your eyes met the man with the long beard again in the midst of the chaos, he was the one who was swiftly carrying the treasure earlier. It was as if he had been entrusted with a valuable secret.

In that instant, a rush of recognition flooded your mind. It was your uncle, just as you had remembered from your hazy memory. The connection between you was undeniable, and a mix of emotions washed over you.

"Boone?" you whispered, your voice filled with a mix of nostalgia and confusion. Tears welled up in your eyes as you tried to recall any memories with him, but none came to mind. It was a bittersweet moment, feeling the weight of a connection without the clarity of its origin. The emotions swirled within you, leaving you curious and overwhelmed.