35 '𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙣'

You entered the fight with Luffy, catching Phalyn's attention. You dashed towards her, delivering a powerful kick that made her wince. But as you saw her pain, a memory from your past, where Boone made life difficult for you, flashed in your mind. A tear rolled down your face, but it didn't shake your confidence. You stayed strong and brave in front of Phalyn, refusing to let that memory bring you down.

As you unleashed another forceful kick, it connected with Phalyn's face, causing her to stumble slightly. In that moment, a memory flooded your mind, revealing glimpses of your past as a skilled fighter, adeptly using your hands and feet in combat. Though the memory was still hazy, it confirmed your previous expertise.

Undeterred, you gathered your determination and aimed to deliver another powerful kick. However, Phalyn swiftly caught hold of your legs, just as she had done to Sanji. The touch of her grip triggered a rush of memories, transporting you back to the ship where she uttered her final words before you were cast into the treacherous sea.

//flashbacks//

"Where's my uncle? What did you do to him and to my crew!" you shouted, your voice filled with anger and concern.

"Am I the one who should be asking that question? Where is he?!" Phalyn retorted, her voice dripping with disdain. "He's not bringing that thing back to me yet!"

"What thing! Tell me what thing he hasn't given you back yet!" you shouted angrily, demanding answers from Phalyn. Unfazed by your outburst, Phalyn nonchalantly instructed her crew to get rid of you. But you weren't about to let that happen without a fight.

Summoning every ounce of strength and determination, you resisted the efforts of Phalyn's crew to throw you away. Instead, you turned the tables and engaged in a fierce confrontation with Phalyn herself. Despite her formidable power, you refused to back down.

However, Phalyn's strength proved to be too much as she effortlessly lifted you off the ground, her grip tightening around your throat. The world began to fade as you succumbed to the overwhelming force, losing consciousness in the midst of the intense struggle.

//present//

Lost in the depths of your memory, you were taken aback as Phalyn swiftly grabbed hold of your right leg, forcefully hurling you through the air. The impact of hitting the ground left you defeated and disoriented. In that moment, a flood of memories washed over you, replaying every kick and touch you had exchanged with Phalyn.

Amidst the haze, you heard a familiar voice piercing through the chaos. "Y/n!" Sanji's voice rang out, cutting through the turmoil and bringing you back to the present.

Meanwhile, Nami and Zoro were still in the middle of a heated battle with Buggy and his flying body parts. Nami managed to catch Buggy's arm and quickly trapped it in a nearby box.

Nami then searched for more boxes or containers that could hold Buggy's body parts. Despite Zoro's injury, he continued fighting, pushing himself to his limits. He relentlessly struck every part of Buggy's scattered body, while Nami skillfully trapped them in the boxes. Together, they worked as a team to subdue Buggy's chaotic assault.

Buggy's panic surged through him, causing him to cry out in disbelief, "No! No! No!"

The frustration in his voice was palpable as he shouted, "Not again!"

Zoro, unyielding in his taunts, remarked, "You're still weak, Buggy. Why seek revenge when you're nothing more than a foolish clown? Your chop chop fruit power is utterly useless."