17. Besotted

Chapter 17

The morning could have arrived with veiled darkness, a storm clouding the sun, accompanied by frogs, locusts, and hail, and still Eleanor would've have welcomed it with a smile.

Lorenzo. Eleanor sighed, the sigh of the truly besotted. A smile hovering her lips as she recalled last night, Lorenzo had been insatiable and she almost groaned at her wanton behaviour, no better of than he

She knew she was naked and that it was no dream, darn it... she merely thought she could have stopped herself.. have some kind of restrain or better yet Lorenzo. But she found out she was worse than him... he had at least at the last part tried—-

No she could not bring back what was already done... dear heavens. She couldn't even feel an ounce of shame... neither regret.

he kissed her everywhere... made her tingle everywhere...

Even with Kevin nothing was the same. Where he had rushed, Lorenzo was slow, drawing her higher and higher to her peak.

Lorenzo was the most gentle... most wicked man who did maddening stuff to her, looking over her shoulder she saw his bare chest and her cheeks burned as if she hadn't seen more... he was deep asleep and she took the time to observe his well sculpted face, striking and dark features.

She lifted her fingers, tracing it over his full mouth, over to the hollow in his jaw.

One arm was draped over her waist in a protective grip that lazily started caressing her skin.

She bit her lip to contain a betraying smile when his eyes opened, his dark ones locking with hers.

They looked at each other, for how long Eleanor didn't know. But she knew that whatever was transpiring between them she didn't want it to stop... and she felt neither did he.

One second she was admiring his face the next she was in his arms, his arm securing her against his embrace, caressing her hair from her face and drawing the few locks behind her ear she lifted her head noticing then how close they were, his eyes holding hers, like a spell enchanted she couldn't break it

"Good morning" His sleep slumbered raspy voice broke the silence, an arrogant smile on his face and she couldn't help but grin back, "Morning,"

Blushing fiercely under his intense gaze she tried moving off him but he held her neck, and sought her lips in a slow kiss, caught of guard,Eleanor could do nothing but part her lips, his tongue touching hers, the moment it did her body liquefied, her guard went down and she kissed him back. He deepened the kiss, hauling her closer.

she was lost in it, she returned it with equal amount of need and want.

When it appeared he'd end up right back where he started the third time for the night— sinfully naked and buried between her thighs, he summoned the strength and halted the heated embrace with a muffled curse, his head came up.

Her flustered expression pleased him, dio, he couldn't seem to get a handle of himself.

"I—Uh— I should put on my clothes," she nearly leaped out of the bed and he had the strong urge to pull her back, where did that come from?, Before he had been the one leaving his mistress after the deed was done, he didn't like cuddling, but here he was, annoyed to watch her get off the damn bed.

"Why so nervous, Amore mío?" He countered lazily, his body lax and sated watching her hastily donning her gown,

She snapped her gaze to him the movement having her wild mass of curls everywhere, "You know it.. don't make fun of me," how could he lay there, sprawled on the bed as if he had no worry's in the world?

How?

And how could she still have the urge to sink right there with him?

She could sense him getting off the bed and quickly looked away.

Searching for her hair brush she froze feeling him press his lips on her neck, he moved in silent feet she hadn't realised he was there.

"Do you regret it?" He spoke so quiet she barely thought she heard him, but she did.

She didn't answer immediately... she knew she couldn't lie, she wouldn't trade the way he made her feel last night for anything, "No," the words left her mouth,

She could feel him smile against her bare skin, with one last kiss against a place she was sensitive he took a step back, looking at him she saw he put on some trousers but his chest was bare, masculine chest that had her blushing like a nun

"I want you again... Dio," he spoke and her eyes flew up seeing the dark lust heated gaze,

her throat closed as she shook her head but it barely held seriousness to her words, "Lorenzo... Last night was amazing... thank you for it, but we both know we can't go more than that."

"And why not? You obviously feel the attraction," he pounced on,

"Yes... but it's desire, it will eventually burn out.."

"Is it so? We did it three times, did it burn out then?" His arrogance driving her mad, yet she couldn't admit it. Not aloud.

"Do you have to be so crass..."

He shrugged, "I'm Italian... I believe it's a trait" then he continued, "Tell me then if I'm wrong, tell me that you don't want it..."

She knew what he meant was don't want me. And god she couldn't deny herself that.

"I can't..." she couldn't say more because he was in front of her in a split of second, his mouth crushing against hers.

__________________________

      VOTE AND COMMENT

A/N : Ahhhhh!!! I knew this chapter was a more explicit one, tell me if your a fan of it or not.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3