Chapter Two

Please don't think of this book as a copy paste of Fifty shades. it's not. This relationship is much screwed than theirs. Plz don't give up. This will get better.

I put my iPhone aside. I don't need any of her crap speech right now. Shaking my head, I inhale to gather my thoughts. Raising my head, I turn to see who this Mr. Martinez is that everyone wants a piece of him. Then I froze in my chair as my eyes catch two blue eyes.

Holy shit! He is handsome and well not to mention hot! I blink a couple times and still, those eyes are on mine. He smiles at me, but I'm way away to answer his smile. Wow, he is so... sexy! But there is something unusual about him. He seems so oddly familiar, though I'm sure this is my first time I see him. We don't break our eye contact until someone talks to him and grinning happily he turns his attention to the man.

Wow! Now that I've got a great profile I can see he has such beautiful lips and eyes and such silky, shiny black with glossy brown layers hair kissed by the sun. He wears a dark blue suit and a simple black tie. Well, now I can see what Alice has been talking about all this time. As I'm staring at him, I can see a trace of a ridiculous smile appears on his fine face, makes it look that he is really hot. From the corner of his eyes, he senses my gaze and smiles wryly.

I look away and try to pay attention to the papers in front of me as I take them in my hand and look through them, but my thoughts slip away completely. I tuck a loose hair behind my ear. I can sense his stare at me; though, I can't turn my head to face him. Why? Because then he would have the feeling of what a special person he is and guess what, I'm the game changer here. A vibration brings me back to life. I sigh with such a peace of mind as I'm mesmerized by him. Wow, he looks like one of those models who pose for magazines naked... with this thought, my eyes automatically go for the phone in my hand.

-You didn't tell me! How is he like?

-Ok. Ok. I admit it, he is hot. You win. I may as well hit it with him.

-Yeahhh! Play your best Brown. You must win his heart.

As if... I pry quickly and nervously at the end of the desk where the intimidating billionaire sits only to find his so hot profile focused on the man next to him while his right elbow is clenched on the arm of the office chair and his hand strokes his distracting mouth. He turns his head to only catch my eyes.

A ghost of a smile is covered by his hot face. I raise my eyebrow at him; he turns his attention impassively away from me after his eyes sparkle at me. Another vibration gets me from being all over the desk, fainted from his intently magical intimidating distraction.

-Use a little seduction, girl. U can do it!

-Oh, Jesus! Plz, stop ur gonna put me in so much trouble.

Putting the phone away, knowing how rude I am, I start focusing on what is to be done. Some talking, then more talking, then boring slides and then some more talking that doesn't concern me a bit. I draw the set of papers and start drawing some designs on it. In the darkness of the conference room, I'm pretty sure no one will notice.

The conference drags on. They don't even give us a break. I guess Mr. 'I make money every second' needs to make more money.

"We can improve that. Isn't that right, Ms. Brown?" I gasp when I heard my name coming from behind me, near my ears but loud enough for everyone to hear and all heads turn to me. I raise my head from the scratches and swallow hard. I think I have turned redder than blood.

When the lights turn on and the brightness after thirty minutes come back, my eyes fall on the chair where I last saw Martinez sat on. Much to my horror, I find the seat empty and just as I feared; he's standing right behind me. Turning my head, I marvel at him with a confused look. He's standing all tall and husky right behind me with his arms folded in front of his chest. A hidden smirk on his face, nevertheless his eyes are more serious than ever.