Chapter Thirty One

He positions himself before me, automatically, I wrap my legs around his waist, making my place more secure, all to get the best of our commission. He enters me, pushing down his shaft in me, slowly and slowly. Even with the speed, he has taken, my breath gets sucked out of my lungs. I clutch to his arms, forcefully that I think my nails are going to leave a mark on his skin, my first mark on him.

Picking up his speed, he thrusts me. I start panting and he starts groaning, grunts of how my muscles tend to clench around him. Seconds later, his thrusts get so intense that with each move of him getting in and out, I let out screams, begging for him to come silently.

"Come for me, Laura," as if reading my mind, he allows me to come. Needless to be told twice, I let go with a scream of his name. With some more force, he comes undone in me. The juicy wetness fills between my legs.

My used body drops helplessly on the mattress. Andrew rolls over and lies next to me. Reaching for me, he drags me closer to him and makes me put my head on his shoulder. The bounciness of the boat can barely be felt only some movement along with the waves. Our breathing by now has come to normal and we just keep quiet for some time as yet we are enjoying the silence. Frankly enough, I do. The smell of the air filled with our previous action with our sweaty body's tangled around each other is what I enjoy the most.

"Have you done this before with anyone?"

The voice is me. The question pops out of me, unknown and unwanted. I must admit, I have thought about him and how he acted toward the twelve women before me, but I've never intended to ask the question out loud. Maybe fumbling with it in my mind and let it eat my mind, but never let the question distance me from Andrew knowing how he can get tense when it comes to the last people he had a relation with. Especially if that comes to a special person like an ex.

"What do you think of me, Laura? That I'm some boyfriend material who would devote himself to spare some love for their girlfriend!" he chuckles at the end making it worse for me to function.

His remark hurts me and it's only fair to say he just proved me that we are here for fun and nothing else. And here I am, thinking that this man is changing for better or worse to be someone he promised me he can't be, and now look at where we are. I'm the fool I am, believed him.

To cover the mask of hurt on my face, I just stare down toward the painting that is hanging on the wall just in front of us. His words pierce my soul like nothing else can ever do. The heaviness of the tears behind my eyes can be felt, the threat to get shredded. Yet, I keep my composure by swallowing the pit once in a while. Hopefully, he doesn't notice the creepy silence between us, he doesn't even seem to care that his words are like a knife in my heart. Should he go and make up the best of our vacation? Why all the time, when everything seem to go as planned, he must take the dangerous step back never afraid that we may fall?

"I think we should go and enjoy the weather," with no eye contact, I reach for the towel and wrap it around me. Hesitantly, I make my way out of the suite and try to find my way toward the bathroom with no help of his. If I want to ask a question, I have to face him. And in my state of mind, facing him is the last thing I need. I should be at least five feet away from him because right now, I don't feel my mind.

In fact, this thought is killing me. He just proved me all this time, I've been squashing water. He proved me, I have no power and our relationship is no different from others. Well, news, I'm no differences from those twelve women.

Under the cool water of the shower, I let my guard down and cry. The droplets get mixed with my tears, almost making it look like I'm just having a moment to myself and everything is fine, yet inside, my mind is roaring, my heart is shredded into pieces. Why did I ask the pathetic question? Did I really want to know the truth?