Chapter Thirteen

This chapter contains mature scene, do not read the between lines if you don't like,

The click sound of the pen being lazily dropped on the table breaks the almost ten minutes of our silence. I guess I didn't know it would take us this short time to sign the contract, both copies. One of the copy is going to stay with me while the other is going to Andrew since we both agreed to not take this to any lawyer or agent.

"Let's celebrate, shall we?" I haven't realized Andrew left and now is back with a bottle of champagne and two champagne flutes. I smile and then put the contract in my purse.

Andrew pops the bottle open and fills up the flutes, before handing one to me,

"To our contract, and our new relationship," I don't say anything but just click our glasses. But inside me, my mind innocently says, to our love. To my interest, my heart doesn't seem really happy after all. It appears it's not what my heart expected.

Beside of all things running in my head, the sweet and the raspy taste of the champagne is irresistible. The taste is the mixture of strawberry and honey. The smell is a sweet fragrance of rose. That almost makes me forget about where we are.

"So what now?" I ask,

He gets hold of my glass and puts it on the table next to his. Unaware, he yanks me toward him as he puts his hands around me seductively.

"Now, my Laura, it's time for me to show you the great places you've never been," And with that, he plucks me up to his arms and guides me to the room that is now officially our room.

Once we are in the room and he firmly closes the door, I stand once again in the middle of the room and face the big queen size bed. Yet, it doesn't take long for me to stay in that form. Soon I feel his hands caressing my arms as he leans closer so his mouth is inches away from my ears,

"Now you're mine," he whispers into my ear and follows his way to my jawline and neck, "All mine,"

I close my eyes to feel this sensation running in my blood. How my every inch of my body yearn his touch. I moan loudly when he bites my sensitive spot on my neck where it meets my body, lightly.

"Please," I desperately ask him,

"Be patient my dear, there's a lot to enjoy."

His hand meets the zipper of my dress, and slowly, oh-so-slowly he takes it down and down. Then, as slowly as he begins this, he shrugs the dress down and it falls on the floor to my feet. I stand before him only in my underwear.

"This is the last time we are this slow, baby. There's nothing to stop me anymore,"

Quickly all of these stops. Then I realize, he left me and now is standing a few feet away from me.

"Go and lie on the bed." He orders me and I comply immediately. "Wait for me," and with that he leaves me, lay on the bed, burning in my desire, left and wanted.

It passes some minutes until I hear his footsteps coming this way, and then the door's opened and he enters. But the only thing that is changed now is that he took off his shirt and jacket, other than that he's still the same. To be honest, I thought he's going to get some of his stuff.

Suddenly, I feel like I'm being fooled and that he just wanted me to be like this for a while,

"Why did you make me wait for you?" When he takes a look at me sharply for the first time from when he entered the room, it gets through my mind that I said something that I should've said.