Chapter Thirty Three

I arrive at the place and pass the line of people moaning and groaning about how much they have to wait and women who found out there is no way inside and decided they can party on the street.

Reaching the bouncer, who is a muscular guy with typical black shades, I smile sweetly at him and give him my flirty eyes. The bouncer takes off his shades and looks me up and down before focusing his eyes on my boobs which thankfully to the black dress that reaches my mid thighs and is showing a handful of skin for eyes. He smirks before opening the red rope for me to pass. As I pass, a sharp smack lands on my butt. Shocked, I turn only to see the bouncer is giving me a wink, in other words, he expects me to sleep with him. Gross, what is he thinking? Just because I flirted with him doesn't mean he can have his ways, especially now that I'm on the other side and I don't need him anymore.

Finally, after passing the long foyers of people drinking, dancing and making out, I reach the club itself, finding it fully packed with lots of people. How am I supposed to find Alice and her gang? Well, after all, it's not hard to find someone so live-like like her, though. First thing first, I need a drink.

I walk toward the bar and ask the bartender a shot of vodka after giving him my twenty dollar bill so he can make a tab with it for me. The shot comes full on the table and goes back to the table empty just in a second. I need to get drunk in order to forget how little I became in people's eyes. Hopefully, I left my phone at home so Mr. Freak won't get all 007 on me.

"Well, if it's not the Laura Brown herself, then I'm no one," the sound of Alice's fruity voice comes from behind me. Turning on my heels, I face her. Before me standing in a red cherry dress hanging just from her shoulder is Alice with her hair spread over her shoulders. She looks all fab and classy like always.

"Hey," I greet her,

"Hey, it's been a long time. The last time I checked on you, you were the happy girlfriend who was waiting for her boyfriend to pop the question," she mimics a face of someone who is so in love.

I snort as I turn and throw another order before turning back to her, "Well, you see my friend, you are so wrong about that. Anyways, who are you here with?"

"Just a couple of my friends, don't worry, you know them well,"

Turning my back to her, I grab my drink and follow her to the table they are occupying. In a half-of-a-round booth is sitting Alice's and Ella's friends who are pretty unfamiliar to me. But coming to greet me and pretend to know me, when I know they only know me for being the girlfriend, they actually greet me well.

"You don't seem like good, tonight, what's up?" Ella, who is wearing a blue dress that its detail is hidden to me due to sitting behind the booth, asks me, as I slide next to her.

"Tell me about it, how would you feel when you find out all your world is based on a lie?" the drink in my hand doesn't seem to last long as I throw it back and severe the bitter taste as a punishment for my burning memories. Coming to here, I promised myself to only enjoy the night and forget all about what is happening outside that door, but it seems like my misery is coming just after me, like the tail on the floor.

"Is it about Andrew?" I nod vaguely, but it's enough for her to see in this darkness of the club. "You know, it's only temporary, you guys will figure it out at the end of the day,"

"Well, you see this is the end of the day and I'm trying to ignore as much as possible because I can't even stand his face right now," the hatred is obvious for me, yet something suppresses this feeling of boiling too much and I know what it is.

"Well, damn you two seem to like to hit a tough road," while sitting with Ella and talking, a set of drinking of all colors and sizes arrives. There are more than the numbers around this table. Coming down to calling some bunch of friends, Ella and Alice both know well who they should call- party goers, twerkers of the group and those who just hanging out with them makes you go crazy according to their being awesome.