Chapter Seven

"Andrew," I call him, he pauses in the midway around the hood.

"Laura, you finally came." He turns back and stands in front of me. I smile at him, though I'm not sure if he is happy to see me or more likely surprised since he is wearing sunglasses. Regardless, he leans forward and kisses my cheek deliberately. The reason is bright, earlier Craig did that, but I act like nothing happened. He wants to impress me and he won me over, the sadness of being left alone just this morning is getting erased the more I look at his smile.

He opens the door of the car and waits for me to get in the car. Honestly, it's not a car, its called luxury jet species for tycoons. Unlike boys and their toys, I don't know anything about cars; all I know is that it's a Maserati and it definitely costs a fortune. I settle in the car and turn around to him. When we are both in the car again, there is an awkward feeling. He pulls out of the curb and heads the car into the traffic.

"Where are we going now?" I ask curiously. Well, does it matter? I'm with him after I thought he doesn't want me. Honestly, I feel like I'm acting like a whore. I hate this feeling. I know he's playing with me, but the sensation when I'm with him in more I can ever imagine I could ever have with someone. When I thought everything is actually finished between us, here I am, sitting on his high-class car, flashing other people. For a moment, I realize that everyone is looking at us. It feels good to be the center of the attentions. This is a new feeling for me.

"To my place." His eyes are on the road. Nevertheless, he can look at me since we are stuck in traffic yet he resists it.

"The penthouse?" Am I dreaming? If this is a dream I don't want to wake up, because it feels good, really.

"The very and only." Holy crap. I'm going to his penthouse. The silence between us is saved by Ke$ha with her pop song. Oh yeah, this song needs a bunch of drunk girls twerking.

"Do you listen to pop a lot?" He turns down the music to hear me.

With an irritated face, he looks at me, "No, pop isn't my taste. It must be Evelyn's."

"Evelyn?"

"She is my sister, half sister. All teenager things, you know," Oh yes, teenagers and their drama. I was one myself. And I still am!

"So what are your tastes?" If I'm going to be with him I should know him better, shouldn't I? Knowing what he likes and what he doesn't is what exactly a girl would do if she wants to move forward. He smiles widely without looking at me then he shakes his head. What is amusing him?

"You will know tonight." That taste. Well, we will know, but...

"I mean your music taste,"

"Most of the time, I listen to the guitar solo and acoustic or piano songs."

"Hmm, typical billionaire." I toss the joke in the air. "You sound like you know everything about piano and guitar."

"I do."

"Of course, you do," how ridiculous of me. Of course, he can play the piano. For god's sake, he is a billionaire who has money to throw away or make money garbage on it. Who am I kidding with! He was raised in a wealthy family, there's no doubt he's trained as a gentleman.

He rides the car to a big garage door. The doors open up as we approach. He parks his car next to his Lamborghini and three other cars which I assume is his. From the model of them and that they are all new and are parked in the same aisle is obvious that he owns them. Before I grab the handle to open the door, but he jumps out and turns to my side to open mine.

"Thanks," I smile at him as I get out the car. He looks satisfied with himself. "What is its model? The car I mean?"

"Granturismo Sport,"