Chapter Fourteen

"Come on," he suddenly takes my hand and ushers me to an aisle, when a brunette, the same colors as mine, steps closer to us. Her dress is really fine. But when I look around, to the other girls standing with customers, I understand it's her uniform. Well, what an expensive uniform. My best clothes in my wardrobe can't compete with it. Maybe Andrew's right, I do need one. But how can I afford the money? I sure as hell can't pay a buck for this.

"How may I help you, Mr. Martinez?"

"Can you help my girlfriend here to find some clothes for daily, some for work, and a gown? Oh, and some underwear would be good too."

As the name of underwear, I blush like crazy, did he really have to go ahead and tell this mare stranger that he needs to buy some underwears for me. One may not even need to know why he wants underwear, the reasons are pretty clear that he, as savage as he is, tears off my every underwear, therefore he needs, or better say for the sake of me, I need some underwear. The brunette and Andrew seem to be relaxed as if nothing has been said.

"Very well Mr. Martinez. You are at the right place. If you may please follow me," she extends her arm to the front as she starts to walk.

We follow the brunette to the second floor in which there's more privacy, and mostly like it's been private for people with money.

"Mr. Martinez, you can have a seat here while I take your beautiful lady for choosing the dresses."

Andrew goes away to sit on the polished leather loveseat couch without glancing back. I, on the other hand, am stunned by the way people have respect for him and therefore I get it. Yet, being in the center of the attention is not my thing. Never was and guess never could be. In that case, I'm wondering how come we haven't been yet attacked by media and paparazzi. Perhaps they don't know we are here yet.

"Miss, If you could please follow me," When I turn to the brunette to follow her lead, I notice two other girls standing by.

The girls seem to be assistants to her. On the following lead, we stop here and there she picks clothes and sometimes holding them in front of me so she can see the real aspect of wearing it.

After picking more than fifty clothes the girls go and I'm alone with the brunette. We walk until I noticed we came up to another floor on which there are colorful garments, sexy outfits for... never mind. The different size and color of all kinds of bras are hanging on the wall. She picks up some bras and matching panties, some were thongs and some hipsters. On the other section where I blush and look away, she picks up red lingerie and a black so-called underwear, but it looks sexier to be even a dress. It had lace thongs connect to a lace balconette bra. I'm totally not going to wear that, especially if that means sleeping next to Andrew, who can't control himself from shredding it.

For a millisecond, I start doubting whether this girl knows about our agreement or not. The way she's picking clothes tells me she either had this time before or it's pretty much normal for her to have someone popping out of nowhere with the mega-billionaire demanding for clothes.

She leads me back to where Andrew and I separated, but to find the place empty. Where did he go? Oh god, what if he abandons me here? What if he found someone better? Ok, I need to stop this paranoid feeling, unless I want myself go insane.

The brunette leads me to the dressing room, and all I can do is to try not to think about the thought he left me here all alone by myself.

"Here you go, ma'am," she ushers me to a dressing room and puts some of the clothes on the hanger, "try them on, and tell me if anything is wrong,"