Chapter Thirty

First thing in the morning, I meet with two big arms bundled around my naked body. The warmth of a body behind me keeps me conscious enough to not fall sleep again. The memories of last night wash through me, reminding me of how much cherished I have been. Now, cuddled in the arms of the man himself, I realize it wasn't just a dream.

Looking around, I realize we are still in his bedroom. Didn't he say he's not a type of a guy who would invite women to his bed? I'm sure the theory got pretty much screwed last night. The watch on the nightstand tells me it's seven in the morning, way too early for someone who had four orgasms in the row. But who am I to judge, maybe I can get even more from this Greek god behind me.

Speaking of whom, he's fast sleep, deep breath fanning my neck, sending tickles and sanitation down to my core, yet I have no objection, for as long as I can have him just for me, I'm happy.

Slowly lifting his arm, I get up and march to the bathroom with my naked self. The not-so-usual gray tiles with hints of white, two very big sinks on the counter are the first things I'm facing. The tub seems more unreal, the one upstairs can be understandable, but this one seems more silk-stocking and incredible. Observing more, I can see the en-suite bathroom is explaining the meaning of its role as the master bedroom's bathroom,

Turning the shower on, I then step into it and embrace the warmth. Until now I haven't realized how much tired all of my muscles are- slightly sore in some places even. Reaching out for shampoos, I sneak a sniff from the one that seems to be used more and has less, it smells just like him, god, I may buy some of this more in future. Deciding to go with it, I squeeze some on my palm and reach out to massage when two other hands join me. Startled, I turn to face the only person I know is here- Andrew's standing before me with all his naked and glorious with no shame. He smiles down at me as he continues to massage my scalp when I give up.

"Were you planning to sneak out of my arms?" his raspy morning voice rings in my ear.

"Hmm, maybe," I shut my eyes to enjoy the feeling his hands are bringing me.

"Well, then, you might as well enjoy your punishment," I can't tell if he's joking or just wants to play along with me. This man can be so unpredictable.

"Or maybe we could have that surprise of yours and enjoy it,"

A sharp spank on my butt makes me open my eyes and stare up at him with disbelief. He did not just do that, did he?

"Who said you're going to enjoy it as well, for all know, I will be the one enjoying," not being able to say what he means by that, I think of all the possible events with the same story line, but all I can come with is the scary thoughts of him taking me into a BDSM house or whatever they call it and punish me. Although he had said he's not a dominant, I can't trust this man with his sneaky secrets.

"Are you really going to punish me?" The joy from earlier is vanishing instead a serious tone is taking its place. It's not that I'm scared or I don't expect him to punish me, after all, I somehow signed up to this knowing that one way or another this is going to happen. But I'm thinking whether his decision can take a lead of our relationship.

Standing before me, Andrew just looks down at me. Being shorter, I have to look up while the water dropping bothers me, but I can't let go of this moment. With saying nothing, we just stare back at each other, making it a duel for one another. By now the water has washed my hair and body completely, standing under it seems useless. But when it comes down to the answer the unimportance goes away.

"Of course not, I will never harm you, ever," he assures me. For as unsure as I am by his statement, I choose to accept it, for whatever it is. "Now get your beautiful ass out and dress up, we will leave after breakfast," with another slap on my butt, he forces me out of the wet room.