Chapter Ten

After washing the dishes in silence and letting Andrew finish his meal, I become to understand that today is Friday and I have to be at work by now, only then I turn to him and gape at him, silently convey him.

He seems to get the sign and smiles wryly, "I have already taken care of that part, don't worry, your boss seems so beguiled to your work that he lets you have today off." I can't help the sigh of relief escape out of my mouth. In a nutshell, it's easy to talk about it, but I wonder how he managed it. Of course, I'm not that keen to know how.

Meanwhile, the innocent smile on Andrew's face turns into a wicked grin. I step closer to where he sits and manage to keep my face straight. When I reach the breakfast island, I press my palms on the black polished marble, lodge my body's weight to support me if any shaking knee happens in that case. Staring into his eyes, I challenge him silently.

"So that means you're going to keep me here all day?" One way or another I happen to like this game.

"I so do intent to, Miss. Brown,"

"Don't you have an empire to lead, Mr. Martinez?" two always can play this game.

The tension becomes heavy and Andrew feels it, he stands up and strolls toward me, I swallow. Oh, mine; I would do anything to have this morning every damn day. Just let me have this God. He reaches me and my breath hitches immediately. His hands move to my sides and then to my back until they are well positioned in the small of my back and with a gentle tug I'm forced to move and hit his hard chest, eyes never one another. He leans in until his lip brushing mine,

"Not today,"

"So what are you planning to do then?" Sarcasm or not, I am so keen to know.

"Oh, I have so many things, Laura." The torture ends up as he finally kisses me, but not so long, "But first I want you to see something, you have to know what you are entering into," he releases me and I'm yearning with desire. Down in the dumps, I have to be patient.

He clamps my hand with his and makes me follow him. We move to the upstairs and down the hall to the room which is going to be officially ours if I agree to the contract. Once in the room, he abandons me in the middle and flows to the chest of drawers and pulls one on the top out. My eyes pop out once I notice the object Andrew pulled out.

Never have I ever thought I would face something like that in my life. The black and dark brown rough whip is dumped on the bed. My gape drifts from the handle of the whip to the end of it, it's long and so scary, but not that much that I would run to hell, screaming, although the thoughts of doing so don't weigh much, and I'm shocked at myself as to why I have this reaction.

But that doesn't end there. He turns back to the drawers and brings another object which is not so much scary since it's a leather belt. My eyes stay on the bed entirely, those two objects, instantly I can feel the sharp bits of the whip on my skin, the pain it carries.

Andrew keeps silent the entire time; I bet my face is pale. Not every girl faces this on their first day of a relationship with someone, not that I could call it a relationship at all.

Without realizing, I move closer to the bed and bend a little so that I can touch the corner of the whip, but swiftly I take my hand away, as the cold and literary sharp head of the whip kisses my hand. Sighing, I turn to encounter with Andrew.

"You're going to punish me with this?" I swallow hard as the word 'punish' slips away from my mouth. "This is the punishment you've been talking about?" My heart stops and starts to realize what a mess I put myself into if there's only anyway back. My mind is at the end of its rope, so it shuts itself out, being turned off rather than being able to see those two objects. Somehow, I don't feel like his sweetness is going affect me any longer at this point.