The Bonus Chapter- Part Two

It takes for her less than ten minutes to show up, leaving me to wonder if she was purposely close by. But who am I to judge, some people actually do have people they care about. Unlike me. Although that statement came into peril in this last month, I find myself possessive and mostly worried about one certain person.

"Hey, Andrew, long time, no see," she greets me. For someone like her, you wouldn't recognize her as a flirt, but she can be so intrigued given to herself.

"Cut it, Amelia, you just visited me in my office three days ago," something that I refused to acknowledge and inform Laura, knowing well how jealous she can get. But even jealous she looks so hot and cute. "Drive home," I order her as I lean back and try to ease the throbbing of my head.

"Alright," she sighs, obviously worn out of all the useless attempts.

As I close my eyes, I feel myself drifting to sleep for the second time in the last twenty-four or so more hours. After last night, I couldn't get much of sleep. And frankly, today's nap felt so short. I wish I could go to her and snuggle close to her. No! She's better off without you. You need to let her go.

"Andrew, we are here," Amelia's voice, a shock to my surrounding, whispers through my ears. It takes me a few second to comprehend and realize we have indeed reached our destination, which is my building's parking lot.

The pounding headache hasn't gone, in fact, it's made a huge throbbing in my head that couldn't be soothed away by some massaging on my temple. I need to get to my apartment as soon possible.

Amelia offers help but I refuse. Not that I don't need the help or I have too much pride to accept someone's help, but because I want to keep my words to Laura. I don't want her hand on me or make any move on me.

Once in the foyer, I walk straight and with hope toward my door, knowing I can now get some rest and some aspirin to cure my headache. The door is open, confusingly. Have I really forgotten to lock the door?

"Shit, I forgot to close the door again," I grunt.

"You should be more careful about your property," Amelia comments as she follows me in.

The moment I walk in the apartment, I remember why I'm drunk, I remember everything. Screw the pills, I need more drinks.

"Want a drink?" I ask her, although, I don't care. Without waiting for her answer, I make my way toward the collection of liquors I have, choosing one of them to ravish the night.

"Hmm, sure," Amelia says. "So how's everything with you and that Laura girl? I heard you two are pretty much hitting it on some level and I was like, what? Andrew Martinez will never be that person," she starts blabbering. I sit just across her, before handing her a glass of scotch.

"Well, maybe you should stop listening to other people," I suggest her as I take a gulp of my drink.

"Maybe," she laughs. "Does she know about BDSM? I bet she does, or else she wouldn't be by your side." What are you trying to do? Get yourself killed!

"She does, actually, not by me, though, her curiosity got her there, however, she doesn't know that part of me, yet," I try to answer her calmly, but the thought of Laura searching for BDSM life on the internet, it brings a chuckle to me.

"Why didn't you tell her? I mean you two must be in some terms. I know you; you wouldn't enter any commitment without making sure your security and the other person's vulnerability," she crosses her legs seductively after she places her glass. I'm too clever to read your mind, Amelia. After all, we've been together for quite some time. You wouldn't take any action without any intention; you wouldn't say a thing without any motivation behind that. "Plus," she continues, "she strikes me for the type of the person who doesn't submit easily, just the way you like them, feisty. Uhhh, that's why we never worked out," she tsks.