Chapter Twenty

This chapter has  mature scenes, if you don't like , do not read the between lines. (WARNING)

Have you ever had a time when your mind works for itself and then you realize you said something you shouldn't have said? So maybe then you can understand. I have never had anyone that I should obey; well apart from by boss who is controlling my work. But in life, I was always a free soul and now that someone has a control of it, I seem to forget it all the time, I seem to forget about the contract and become to believe that we are really a couple, two people in love. But when you open your eyes and the reality hits it, you then realize that all of them were a dream.

He draws in and closes his eyes. His jaw is clenched; his breath is out of anger for sure. Some seconds pass and when he opens his eyes, I mentally let out a breath.

"Do you know what you did?"

"I... I nearly broke your rule,"

"Nearly? Do you call it nearly?" he growls. He loosens his grip on my wrists and punches the wall just next to me. "I was about to get exposed because of you," ok, angry Andrew is sorely scary. Note to self- never speak, when it comes down to Andrew.

"I know, and I said that I'm sorry. I wasn't in my head." There's no logic reason to explain how my brain doesn't work when it comes down to him.

"Sorry? What about flirting with my brother?" then he grips both my arms and squeezes and he slightly shakes me, "I told you, you're mine and only mine. No one can get near you, no one can flirt with you, especially not my brother."

"Oh is that so? So I must act like dumb when someone asks me a question?" I shove his chest and because he wasn't ready for my jog, he gets off of me with just a stop, although he's still a foot away from me, where he can easily reach me again but he doesn't.

"That wasn't answering a question, Laura and we both know it. The way you acted tonight was beyond the contract's rule." I shoulder past him and stand in the middle of the room where no wall can be behind me.

"Contract rules, yeah," I want to open my mouth and give him a mindful of my thoughts, but I decide against it. I turn to him and face his back as he's still standing in his position I left him. "I'm special to you?" I literally shout at him. The anger is much more to tolerate.

"Because that's what we started and that's what you agreed to, damn it, I'm trying here too." he shouts back at me. I can see the veins in his neck getting implode.

Back to his word about me being so special to him, I get a hint that all of them may be a pseudo-statement to just keep me by his side. I feel naked as though I'm being exposed and I didn't know it. I cover myself with my arms as I glare at him.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have chosen me, you must know by now I have no bone in my body to follow rules. Go and choose one of your mistresses," The second words are out of my mouth, I'm being pinned against the wall once more. The impact gets the wind out of me and I gasp for air.

"Watch your mouth, Laura. Your mistakes are getting endless." He murmurs in my ears. The heat of his breath is burning on my skin that makes a sweet sanitation sent down on my spine. I almost let out a sigh.

"Andrew..." I call his name. His hand is doing a torment on my body and it just follows by his other hand unbuttoning my white blouse. I get still and watch his hands doing their jobs, although I can feel his heated eyes on me.

"I will never ever choose anyone else. All I want is you, but you keep biting back, putting your finger on my pressure point." He heaves out a sigh as if condemning himself. "Are you on pills?" he asks firmly, his eyes never leave mine. My shirt is already open and my bra is exposed to his eyes. Now if it was just a week ago, I would have probably covered myself, but with him, I seem to have no shame.