Chapter Eighteen

"The first week after that happened to me, I was wrecked and broken. I didn't go to school for the entire week. My aunt was worried about me, but I just gave her excuses and finally with the excuse of breaking up with my boyfriend, she let it go."

When I dare a glance at him, I find him staring up at me with a slight frown on his face. I know- not everyone wants to hear it and frankly, I don't share this kind of information with people.

"Not long after Ella and Alice learnt about my being raped situation, they helped me as much as they could, and I'm so grateful for having them, in the hardest time of my life that I rather die to live they were there for me, comforted me, encouraged me to continue, never can I thank them as they deserve,

"The first three months were a disaster, though, I couldn't eat, and drink, nor sleep and no one could help and rescue me from my own hell. I blamed myself. I wanted to die because the guilt was unbearable. But my friends helped me; I had to break up with Matt because I couldn't tolerate to even face him. I didn't answer his phone calls, didn't want to see him, but after he was told about me. He didn't leave me alone. Although I told him everything was over, he couldn't leave me. He felt the guilt as much I did. He and Ella and Alice were always there for me. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been standing here, wishing death for that bastard. I wish I could just face him and tell him what a horrible person he is,

"It was then I realized I should live. I should continue. 'Cause that's what he wants. To see me shattered and turned into pieces. But I didn't let it happen. 'Cause every day I woke up, I got myself a reason, that I must live to prove those who believe I'm weak the wrong. To prove those who has experienced the same thing a good leader in life must never give up despite the life's cruelty and unfairness, they can live beautifully and happily," I weep away the tears that I didn't know had been gathered in my eyes.

"Ever since after my survival, I tried to help girls like me because I knew how hard it is, how awful it feels, how disgusted you are with yourself, I knew that all they need is someone to talk to them. After four years I gathered my pieces and continued with my life, so here I am."

He takes me by surprise when he takes me into his arms and puts me above him so I'm lying on his chest.

"You are so brave, Laura. I haven't seen anyone like you before. You can't understand how much I want to kill that disgusting man into pieces and then turn him to ashes." He places a kiss on my forehead and I clutch to his shirt like holding for my dear life. To admit, though, it hurts to know he can't find a place for love in his heart.

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am, Andrew." I kiss him on his cheek while putting my both palms on his thighs feeling his hard muscles under mine. He seems tense as if he hadn't expected me to touch him, at least not there.

"You know, Laura. One of the reasons I chose here is because I can take you whenever I want," he says once I take myself away from him. "You know why," he leans closer to me until his lips touch my ear, "because there's no one hear you scream, baby."

Immediately after, I regret teasing him. He has so much power that I obviously seem to forget each time I get near him.

Swallowing hard, I drop my head down. I don't why, but it looks like my mouth doesn't want me to have a great date. Why should every time I say something or do something that I regret it?

"Andrew, have you ever thought about your future, that maybe you find love and make your family?" shit! Could I get this date more awkward than it is? Why would I ask something like that to someone I have feelings for? Maybe I want to know if there's a chance while the reality says nothing.