failure

===FLEETWOOD

===
FLEETWOOD

IN THE YEAR OF 1957, DURING US CONFLICTS IN VIETNAM, THE FLEETWOOD GROUP WAS FORMED. THE AIM OF THE ORGANISATION WAS TO PROVIDE A CLANDESTINE SPECIAL OPERATIVE GROUP WHO WERE TRAINED IN TACKLING VARIOUS ISSUES AND INVESTIGATIONS. THE ORGANISATION WAS DIVIDED INTO 6 GROUPS OF 25 BASED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.

THE HAWKS, FALCONS, EAGLES, OWLS, CROWS AND BLUEJAYS.

THE HAWKS, FALCONS AND EAGLES WERE FOCUSED AROUND CARRYING OUT COMBAT BASED MISSIONS. THE REMAINDER WERE TASKED WITH THE INTEL; ORGANISING MISSIONS AND GAINING INFORMATION WITHIN INVESTIGATIONS.

THE FLEETWOOD ORGANISATION HAS WORKED ALONGSIDE THE FBI, THE MILITARY, AND GOVERNMENTS IN NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES TO HELP TACKLE ISSUES SUCH AS TRAFFICKING, DRUG RELATED CRIMES AND TERRORISM, AS WELL AS CARRYING OUT TARGETED KILLINGS. FOR THIS REASON, THEY WERE GRANTED PERMISSION BY THE GOVERNMENTS TO SET BASES IN NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES. 85% OF THE MISSIONS CARRIED OUT SINCE 1957 HAVE BEEN DEEMED SUCCESSFUL.

IF A MISSION HAS GONE WRONG, HOWEVER, THE GOVERNMENT DENIES ALL INVOLVEMENT TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY.

THE ORGANISATION STILL STANDS TO THIS DAY, 45 YEARS ON
===

LEO
==== ==== ==== ====
08/05/2002 - 6pm
Sonora, Mexico
==== ==== ==== ====

"The girls are evacuated, Leo. Have you got eyes on the target?" My partner's strained voice crackles through the comms, cutting through the sound of consistent gunfire echoing around this decaying mansion.

"Yeah, I've got my eyes on him alright. 'Bastards hiding behind a desk." I murmur back to Carlos through the radio; index finger trained on the trigger, right side pressing against the pillar I'm using to shield myself.

The warm spew of my blood trickling down my abdomen isn't enough to distract me from completing this operation. 

Our mission is to kill off a sex trafficker, Eduardo Hernanza. We got word of his sex-ring 'El Lujuria' from the FBI last month. No matter how tempting it is to go straight in for the kill, you can't underestimate the defences these bastards have up.

They've been taking young, unsuspecting girls into captivity. Most of them are tourists who've taken the wrong route; hung out in the wrong area. Next thing they know, they're being drugged and auctioned off to some scummy, high rank cartel members.

This mansion is where they've been keeping them before they are 'sold'. It's unsuspecting from the outside. You'd think it was simply abandoned at some time in the 80s, hidden in the midst of a woodland area.