chapter 1

"I am extremely sorry, Mr. Kim. There has been no development so far," a lady in a white apron spoke.

The man sitting in front of her sighed, "Doctor Suzy, you are my last hope. Please, do something," he spoke with desperation.

"We tried our best, Mr. Kim, but Ha-jun is not cooperating at all. You may continue the therapy, but it will not work unless Ha-jun decides to put in efforts," the doctor sympathetically reasoned.

The person rubbed his face in frustration and left the doctor's office.

"Tae, what did the doctor say?" a beautiful man sitting outside the office with a cute 3-year-old baby asked.

"Hyung," is the only word that left the man's mouth, his eyes showing disappointment and vulnerability.

The beautiful man sighed, "It's okay, Tae. We will take Ha-jun to another doctor."

Kim Taehyung took his son, Kim Ha-jun, in his arms and engulfed the little one in his chest.

"She is the best doctor, hyung. We have been to almost every doctor. I am losing hope, hyung. I am scared that my baby will not be able to speak ever," Taehyung said with tears in his eyes, his demeanor totally broken.

"Don't lose hope, my little brother. I believe that our Jun will speak again," Jin consoled his brother while patting the head of the small baby lovingly.

The small boy was devoid of any expression, looking everywhere with his eyes. He clung to his father, afraid of the foreign surroundings.

This doctor was the last hope for Kim Taehyung, but all of them crumbled.

"Taehyung, I think we should admit Jun to kindergarten now. He is already 3, and it's time for him to join. Maybe a change of environment will change something," Jin suggested.

"Hyung, my baby is so afraid of people. How can he join? I am afraid something bad will happen. Don't you remember he got a panic attack when he went to the office with me?" Taehyung said.

"I know, Taehyung, but we can't let our baby's life stop. He has to go to school one day, and I know a preschool that will be best for our Jun; I am sure Jun will be comfortable," Jin reasoned.

"I don't know, Hyung. I am too scared to let my son go into the care of someone. He doesn't even go to his nannies who are working for 2 years now , how will he adjust to new people ," Taehyung said, sighing.

"Trust me with Jun this time, Tae. I promise nothing will go wrong," Jin said.

Jin is worried about his nephew; he can't let his nephew be always at home. He wants him to know the world and meet people and make friends like a normal 3-year-old .
************************************
Jin and Taehyung stood in front of a kindergarten with little Kim Ha-jun  in Taehyung's arms.

"Hyung, I am still skeptical," Taehyung said worriedly.

Jin patted his back, "Give it a try, Tae."

They both entered the principal's office. She was a woman in her 50s. She greeted them and smiled warmly at the smaller baby, who clutched to his father, burying his head in his chest for comfort.

The lady got the cue who this child may be.

"Hi, Mrs. Choi, I am Kim Seokjin. Kim Namjoon may have talked to you about Kim Ha-Jun," Jin said to the lady.

"Oh yes, Mr. Kim, please be seated."

They sat and discussed important issues.

"Rest assured, Mr. Kim Taehyung, we will take the utmost care of your child. We have professionals; I am sure Ha-jun will feel good here."

Taehyung asked her many questions, and the lady answered all of them patiently, understanding where Taehyung was coming from. Taehyung was a very protective father of his only son.

"Mr. Kim, I hope you are satisfied. Would you like to meet the homeroom teacher of Ha-jun?" the lady asked the worried parent.

The lady dialed a number from her landline, and after 5 minutes, a light knock was heard.

"Come in," the lady said sweetly.

Then, a beautiful boy emerged from behind the door. He walked gracefully, with beautiful doe eyes, a cute button nose, soft cheeks, pink plum lips. He was a diva.

Both Kims kept staring at the male who just entered the office of the principal.

"You called me, ma'am?" the boy asked, and his voice was music to the ear.

With that, the trance of the Kims broke with his voice.

"Yes, Jungkook, meet your new student Kim Ha-jun that I told you about," the lady said to the new boy.

"Oh," the boy's eyes shone. He looked at the boy embraced in the chest of a hot male.

Taehyung stood up from his seat to face Jungkook.

"Hi, sweetie," Jungkook crouched down to the level of the baby who was still clutching his dada.

When he heard the sweet voice, he looked at the male; his bambi eyes met the doe eyes.

Jungkook smiled at him. "How are you, baby?"

The child didn't reply; he kept staring at the beautiful man.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, honey. What's your name?" Jungkook asked while still smiling.

The child looked at Jungkook, then his dada, and again at Jungkook.

"Jin hyung, I told you it's not gonna work," Taehyung said to his cousin with irritation evident in his voice.

Jungkook sighed.

"Everything takes time, Mr. Kim. Let the child be free."

"Mr. Jeon, he is my son, and I know what is best for him," Taehyung said with a slight raise of his voice. He was already agitated with everything. No doctor is able to treat his son.

"Mr. Kim, I think you can be a bit polite with people," Jungkook argued. He doesn't like people bossing around him, and the hot man in front of him is being rude.

"Mr. Jeon," Taehyung raised his voice, to which Ha-jun squirmed in his arms, not liking the raised voices in front of him.

"Oh, my munchkin, are you afraid? Don't be, my baby. Look, we are not arguing anymore," Jungkook spoke in his baby voice, pinching the cheeks of the boy.

"Who ish  thish  cute, cute baby? My hun, my petal, my sunshine," Jungkook again spoke in his baby voice, pinching the cheeks of the baby.

Taehyung and Jin were shocked as Ha-jun was not showing any reaction, just looking at the bunny-like human being with his big bambi eyes, in other times , he don't let people be even near to him , touching him was impossible for anyone, Jun don't allow anyone's touch except his dad's not even jin's

And then Taehyung and Jin gasped when they saw Ha-Jun smiling while clapping his tiny chubby hands.

"Oh my god, Tae, he smiled!" Jin whispered shouted.

Both brothers looked at each other;  Taehyung can't believe his eyes , his son was smiling after 2 long years , his eyes moist while jin was already crying mess

*********
Comment ur thoughts my  lovely readers