chapter 18

Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook without saying anything.

"J..Jungkook, no, me and Juni... we will... we will manage," Taehyung said just above a whisper with a hint of tears in his eyes, looking at his baby, his lips wobbling.

"Somehow," he whispered, patting the head of his baby. A tear escaped his eye and fell on the chubby tiny hand of Juni.

"I beg you, Taehyung, I beg you, please," Jungkook said while his eyes were shedding tears.

"I want to be Juni's mumma for real, Taehyung. I really do," Jungkook choked in his sobs, gripping the side of the bed tightly to control his tears but couldn't.

"Jungkook, please don't burden yourself with us," Taehyung sobbed.

"Tae, I dare you to call my baby 'that' one more time; I will kill you," Jungkook said in anger, his eyes red, angrily looking at Taehyung.

"None of you is a burden on me. If you think I am sacrificing, then you are wrong because I am not. I am selfish. I need Juni more than he needs me. Please let me into your life, hyungie," Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung while tears were running down his cheeks.

Taehyung's heart bloomed at what the younger said. He ran to the opposite side of the bed and held Jungkook's hand in his hands.

"Jeon Jungkook, it is only one way; there is no turning back. If you come into my life, I will never let you go. So, think carefully before answering me. Will you marry me? Will you let me and Juni into your life?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, with his puffed eyes.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hands and cupped the face of Taehyung, wiping the tears from his face.

"Then don't let me go," he answered while silent tears were falling. Taehyung cupped his face; he took a deep shaky breath.

"I promise you will not regret your decision; I promise," he said as he attached his forehead with Jungkook's. Jungkook smiled through his tears and nodded.

"But, I...I'm not r.. ready for...something...p...physical .. y..yet," Jungkook whispered, looking down, now playing with the collar of the elder, pouting in shyness.

Taehyung chuckled at the beautiful baby,

"We will not do anything that makes you uncomfortable. You can take as much time as you want to fall for me or even like me," Taehyung said, settling his hands on the thin waist of the younger. Jungkook nodded hesitantly while looking down, thankful that his cheeks are already red because of crying; otherwise, it would have been so embarrassing for Jungkook to be blushing.

Suddenly, the door burst open, flinching the couple, yes, the couple.

"Oh, sorry," Jin said as he hid his eyes by his hand while seeing everything from the space between his fingers.

They both separated within seconds, hastily both blushing, looking at the white walls of the room in shyness.

Jin looked at them suspiciously.

"So the doctor said that Juni will wake up in half an hour, and we can take him home by this evening. Till then, you both come and have lunch. Jimin and Yoongi will stay with Juni till then," Jin ordered.

"No, Jin hyungie, I will not leave            my son," Jungkook said while sitting on a stool beside Juni, patting his head lovingly.

Jin's eyes shot open; he looked at Taehyung for assurance while hyperventilating.

Taehyung nodded his head while smiling.

Jin ran to Jungkook and took him in his arms, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Kook, thank you so much," Jin rambled.

"No, Jin hyung , thank you for bringing this light of a ball into my life that I need to survive now," Jungkook said while still in the hug.

So, it turns out that neither Jungkook nor Taehyung had lunch; they stayed with Juni and waited for their baby to wake up.

Both saw Juni opening his tiny eyes slowly.

When Juni opened his eyes, he saw hazy figures of his mumma and dada.

Taehyung called the doctor instantly, who took the vitals of the baby and took off the oxygen  mask of the baby . He went away to get the discharge certificate ready.

"My baby, my sunshine, my honey, my petal, my son," Jungkook called his baby with all the names.

"Mumma," Juni called Jungkook in tiny who smiled widely.

"Yes, I am your mumma," Jungkook said to his baby, patting his head lovingly and kissing his face. Taehyung smiled at the duo; he came forward.

"My little champ," Taehyung called.

"Dada," Juni called his dada and opened and closed his fist as a cue to take him in his arms, and Taehyung did.

He took the baby in his arms and peppered him with all the kisses ,after getting the princess treatment from his dada; he called Jungkook.

"Mumma," he called and indicated Jungkook to take him in his arms, which Jungkook did promptly.

Jungkook cradled his baby and kissed his eyes, forehead, tiny nose, his cheeks, his neck. Juni put his head on the neck of the elder; he was still tired.

"Baby, get well soon, so Juni can attend mumma dada marriage without being sick," Jungkook said while patting the back of the baby.

Juni took his head out of the neck of the elder immediately and looked at his mumma with wide eyes.

"Mumma, dada mally?," he asked the elder.

"Yes, baby, mumma, dada marry, and Juni will be the ring bearer, so get well soon, hmm," Jungkook said, smiling, nuzzling his nose into the cheeks of the baby.

Juni's lips wobbled, "Mumma with dada, Juni folevel?" Juni asked.

"Yes, mumma with Juni and dada forever and ever," Jungkook said, kissing the cheeks of the baby.

Juni couldn't hold back his tears; he launched himself into the neck of the elder.

Jungkook couldn't hold back his tears, he craddled his baby .

Taehyung patted the baby's back.

"From now on, neither mumma nor Juni will cry; dada will not let both of you cry," he said, kissing the head of the baby and hugging jungkook and their  baby .

*************

Don't forget to comment (⁠´⁠ε⁠`⁠ ⁠)

You are my Mumma (TK)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें