chapter 3

Jungkook was sitting on the teacher's desk with juni in his lap , as juni  denied to sit anywhere else . He was coloring the drawing  messingly given by jungkook , while jungkook was carassing his hair.

Taehyung got a call from his company and he had to urgently go, not before jungkook assured him that he will take care of the younger . After all these incidents today, Taehyung was sure that Juni is in safe hands . With heavy heart he went to the company and promised Juni that he will come as soon as possible and for the very first time Juni let Taehyung go , otherwise it was always difficult for taehyung to leave for office and because of social anxiety juni couldn't accompany him to the office  . But today , Juni even bid him good bye while smiling .

Jin was still standing outside the class watching the baby while smiling , tears still glistering in his eyes .

Jungkook was kissing the crown of the younger in between while looking at the students , everyone coloring and doing their level best to impress their teacher koo .

Soon a student came to jungkook .

" Look teacher koo , I am done ", a cute student called him.

" Oh !Yeri , show me the drawing sweetheart", Jungkook said sweetly .

Suddenly Juni stopped drawing and  looked at Jungkook and then at the student who was standing infront of the desk .

" You did great Yeri ", Jungkook said  sweetly and patted her head .

Juni frowned looking at them , he instantly hugged the elder .

Jungkook was startled by the sudden action .

"What happened my baby ", jungkook asked with honey dripping in his voice while soothingly patting the back of the younger and kissing his head.

" My mumma ", the younger said possessively while looking at yeri  frowning still hugging the elder.

Heart of jungkook skips  couple  beats whenever  the baby calls  him mumma . He know it's wrong but his heart can't help but bloom in happiness . Jungkook do hold a different emotion for this particular child . He loves all his students but  Juni feels like he is his own flesh .

But he felt a pang in his heart thinking about his real mother who would be waiting for him at home . He couldn't help but feel envious of her for having such a fluffball  only for herself .

" Teacher koo ,kissh", the student named yeri demanded ., breaking the deep thoughts of the elder .

But before jungkook could do anything Juni again hugged jungkook ,this time tighthy , hiding his face in neck of the elder and then looked at jungkook

"mumma ......... Kisshy only ....Juni ", Juni said with his voice breaking at the verge of the tears .

Jungkook froze at the spot .

Jin was seeing all of this , he didn't know what to do but he  knows that Juni is not Jungkook's responsibility, he came to rescue Jungkook but froze on the spot .

"Okay  mumma will kiss only his juni ", Jungkook said affectionately while kissing the younger again and again. He clutched  the younger to his chest which was beating fast and basked in the warmth of the child , he don't know why he was tearing at the moment but he wanted to cry at the situation where a child kept calling him mumma with so much passion and love and he can't do anything .

He couldnot stop himself when juni called him this time with so much purity and longing , he couldn't stop his heart from calling himself as mumma of the baby in his arms .

He opened his eyes and mouthed yeri that she will get the kiss later . She went to her seat with heavy heart and sat down to draw something more .

And Jin was dumbfounded. He has no clue what the duo are feeling . He can see them behaving like real mother son duo . He don't know what future holds but he is sure that both of them want eachother and both of them are yearning for eachother .
*************************************