chapter 28

"Koo, choose," Taehyung said while showing two chits to Jungkook, who was watching TV with Juni in his lap.

Jungkook looked at his husband suspiciously.

"Wifey, choose quickly," Taehyung said, whining.

Jungkook chose one and opened it - "Trip to Bora Bora."

Jungkook's eyes shot open, and Taehyung jumped, saying, "Yessssss," as if he wanted the same chit to be chosen.

"Aheiekhauwfkavsnvsksbkabahw," Jungkook jumped in the air. He joined hands with Taehyung, and both started jumping together. Juni, who didn't know why his parents were jumping like crazy in happiness, also started jumping on the sofa giggling.

"Oh my God, oh my god, I am so happy," Jungkook squealed in happiness. He took Juni in his arms and twirled around in happiness.

"Yaahhh, we are going to Bora Bora," he squealed in happiness while Taehyung was on the sofa jumping.

The couple threw themselves on the sofa after jumping so much; they were breathing heavily, with Juni in Jungkook's lap.

"How did you know I wanted to go to Bora Bora?" Jungkook asked.

"Hehehe, I have my ways," Taehyung answered, smiling like a child.

"Bola bola, we ale coming," Juni shouted in excitement.

"Yeahhhhh," both Jungkook and Taehyung exclaimed in happiness.

Jungkook's eyes fell on the other chit. He opened it, and it read, "Definitely a trip to Bora Bora." Jungkook gave a side-eye to Taehyung, who smiled sheepishly. But then Jungkook chuckled immediately. His husband is truly one of a kind.

Jungkook stood up from where he was sitting and sat where Taehyung was sitting. He put his head on the chest of the elder and put his arms around the elder's torso; he closed his eyes and smiled. And he swears he has never felt this much peace ever.

While Taehyung gulped, this is so new to him; his little wifey initiating something this overwhelming to him. He put his arms around the little body of his lovely wife and closed his eyes to feel the moment.

Juni laid on the carpet facing his parents, he put his hands under his chin and watched them while throwing his legs in the air. He looked at his parents smiling; this is all he wanted, all he needed.

****
"I am not getting it. You are going for your honeymoon; why am I included?" Yoongi snickered in annoyance early in the morning. He pledged not to step out of the house until he gets Jimin, but it looks like it's going to take a lot of time to happen.

"Jimin is also going with us," Taehyung deadpanned.

"Oh, wait, why didn't you tell me earlier? Got some packing to do," Yoongi jumped out of bed instantly.

***
"I wish I knew it earlier you are taking me to load and unload your luggage," Yoongi snickered while putting the luggage of the whole family in the car trunk.

Jimin was wearing his patent sunglasses, putting his whole weight on the car, looking at Yoongi.

"Peasant, work quickly; you have to hold my snacks for me to munch," Jimin ordered.

"Yes, his majesty," Yoongi bowed his head, only a few days, and he will be free from the slavery contract. He is looking forward to it; he will make sure to take all revenge from the younger.

Jimin went to the backseat, swaying his hips like a queen he is.

Yoongi's eyes tailed on his hips for some time.

Jimin put his hands on his hips, hiding them; he looked back, lowered his shades, "pervert," he mumbled and sat in the backseat.

Yoongi smirked and went to sit beside his queen.

Taehyung was driving to the airport, and Jungkook was sitting beside with Juni in his lap.

"Mumma, Juni on his seat," Juni requested his mumma who smiled.

He passed the baby to Jimin who placed the baby on the tiny seat of Juni between him and Yoongi.

Juni smiled and giggled sitting on his seat.

Jimin giggled too, taking the breath away from a cat in the car.

Taehyung placed his one hand on the thigh of the younger, concentrating on the road, looking smoking hot, his veiny arms were on display as his sleeves were rolled up.

Jungkook saw his husband's long and veiny hand on the naked thigh as he was wearing shorts.

He took a deep breath while his skin burned under Taehyung's hand; he bit his lips.

While Taehyung, who was behaving like a professional in what he did, was freaking out, he wanted to run his hand on the soft skin of the younger. He swears he tried, he tried hard to control, but he couldn't, and in the end, he ran his hand on the skin of the younger.

Jungkook curled the toes of his feet in his shoes.

Did he like this feeling? Oh, he loved it...

He tried very hard not to smile; he bit his lips to stop himself from smiling but smiled, trying not to get caught, he looked outside the window, taking his face away from his husband, unknown to the fact, his husband could see his reflection through the car window; Taehyung smiled looking at his wife's reflection and his little coconut head.

**********

Don't forget to comment ....

You are my Mumma (TK)✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara