chapter 33.

Jungkook was crying, sitting down, breaking the heart of his husband.

Taehyung hugged his husband. "Why are you crying, bun?" he said to his wife.

"You... you don't touch me... you don't h...hug me... you don't c...cuddle with me... y...you now... hate me," Jungkook cried while hiccuping.

"Oh, my love, how can I ever hate you? You are my lifeline, my baby. No one can hate you. Look at me, bub," Taehyung said while caressing the back of his wife and kissing the crown of his head multiple times.

Taehyung made Jungkook look at him by cupping his face, which was red from crying.

"Dove, stop crying. You are too precious to cry," Taehyung said to the younger with a honey-laced voice.

Jungkook placed his hands on the elder's hands.

"You... you don't like my... b...body... You don't make any... any move on me," Jungkook managed to say between his cries and hiccups.

Taehyung was frozen, worsening the situation for Jungkook.

"Do you think I let anyone touch me before? No, Hyungie, no one ever touched me. I didn't let anyone even hug me like that. Hyungie, I... I promise I will be desirable for you. Don't leave me," Jungkook begged, crying.

"Jungkook," Taehyung slightly raised his voice at the younger, not liking how his precious lovely wife was demeaning himself. Taehyung immediately realized it and again became soft.

"My dove, my lifeline, I love you. When I said I love you, I didn't say it in the heat of the moment or just for fun. I am madly, insanely, and most importantly, hopelessly in love with you, Kim Jungkook," Taehyung said, holding the forearms of his wife.

"I know. No one has ever touched you. Even if someone had in the past, it would not have mattered to me because now you are mine, and now you belong with me, Kim Jungkook. The past doesn't matter; the present does to me. And talking about being desirable, you don't have any clue how I am able to tame myself around you. You only breathing next to me tells me to devour you in that instant."

Jungkook now had somewhat happy tears in his eyes.

"So why are you not touching me since last night?" Jungkook asked the elder, his mood turning sour again.

"Y...you told me that you broke up with them because they tried to be intimate with you. I... I don't want you to break up with me," Taehyung said in a little voice.

Jungkook took a breath of relief.

"Idiot, meanie, bad, bad, bad," Jungkook punched his husband on his chest.

"You are so..." Jungkook again started crying, and he hugged his husband tightly, hiding his face in the neck of the elder.

When he didn't feel the elder's hand on his back, he ordered, "Hug me, idiot," to which Taehyung obliged instantly, hugging his baby wifey. He missed his wife too much, his wife's touches, and warmth.

"I told you yesterday, I promised myself that I would marry the one I loved," Jungkook said while still in the embrace of the elder.

"Hm," Taehyung said in confusion.

Jungkook parted from the elder just to see his confused baby-like expressions.

"Idiot, it meant I loved you; that's why I married you," Jungkook said while slapping the elder's chest.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.

"Kim Taehyung, I have been in love with you for a long time now," Jungkook admitted, looking into the eyes of his husband, who was breathing heavily.

"And what do you mean by breaking up, Kim Taehyung? You are married to me; you're stuck with Kim Jungkook for life, understood?" Jungkook added.

"Koo, I... I love you. I love you, I love you, for a thousand times, for a million times," Taehyung said, embracing his little wifey. He can't believe that this is not a dream but the truth.

He parted from the younger just to capture his lips. He kissed the younger like he always wanted to, who responded to the kiss with equal passion, involving tongue and teeth.

"And now let me tell you how much you are desirable to me and how much you make me go insane with that little body of yours," Taehyung said, carrying his wife to bed bridal style, who hid his blushing face in the neck of the elder, feeling shy by the talks of his husband.

*********
Don't forget to comment!