chapter 29

The family arrived in Bora Bora at nighttime, with sleeping Jungkook and Juni. Jimin instantly took his sleeping nephew in his arms.

"Brother-in-law, you can spend alone time with your dear wifey, and I will take care of Junie baby, and remember that you are under my debt," Jimin said with a smirk.

"Jimishi, I will never forget your favor," Taehyung said playfully.

Jimin disappeared into the small overwater bungalow allotted to him.

Yoongi wanted to follow the smaller male, but he was too tired to get beaten up, so he made his way to his own.

Taehyung looked at his baby wife who was sleeping with an open mouth, leaving little snores. Taehyung chuckled looking at him and took him in his arms.

Jungkook opened his half eyes suddenly,  still sleepy, but when he saw his husband's face, he instantly encircled his arms around the elder's neck and hid his face in his neck, finding a comfortable position to sleep. He went to sleep instantly, smiling. Taehyung chuckled at the smaller male and made his way to his overwater bungalow.

After entering the room, he put his wife on the comfortable bed, kissed his nose, and then went to close the door

He came back after getting changed into pajamas and sat near Jungkook. He ran his hands through Jungkook's hair. "Baby wakey, you need to get changed before sleeping," he said in the sweetest voice just above a whisper, looking at the younger with loving eyes and caressing his face.

Jungkook frowned in his sleep.

"Sleepy," he said in a sleepy voice, with a pout, eyes still closed.

"Baby, you will not be comfortable in these clothes," Taehyung said, kissing his wife's eyes.

Jungkook was too sleepy.

"You change," he said, slightly opening his eyes, looking at Taehyung, and then again going to sleep.

He didn't want to wake up because of the antiemetics he took; he was feeling drowsy.

Taehyung's eyes shot open, his cheeks adorned with a bright red color.

"Dove, do you want me to change you into pajamas?" Taehyung was flabbergasted.

Jungkook nodded in his sleep.

Taehyung was looking at his baby wife while gulping.

He wet his lips with his tongue, suddenly feeling so hot.

"Dove, I will see you naked if I change your clothes, you know that, right?" Taehyung said, his patience thinning with every passing second with the thought that his wife wanted him to change his clothes.

Jungkook opened his eyes slightly and then nodded his head and again closed his eyes

Taehyung took a sharp breath.

"My love, you are torturing me to death. Don't be so unguarded in front of me. I will not be able to tame the beast inside of me if you continue this. Don't present yourself to me like this if you don't want to lay on bed for days ," Taehyung said to his sleeping beauty who frowned with closed eyes, not understanding what his husband meant.

Taehyung stood up instantly and ran his hands through his hair, taking deep breaths and gulping the water in the glass in one go.

"Calm down, Kim," he muttered.

"Oh no no, now you can't just wake up now," he said while looking at the tent in his pants.

"Hyungie~," Jungkook whined in his sleep, more like moaned, calling for the male.

"Oh no no no, don't grow," he said, looking at his pants.

"Did I just get turned on by him calling me hyungie?" he questioned himself but somehow made his way to his wife.

Jungkook was tossing and turning in sleep, not finding a comfortable position to sleep.

He opened his eyes slightly and saw his husband coming towards him.

He opened his arms to the elder and opened and closed his fist, "cuddly," he whined with a pout.

Taehyung smiled at his baby and laid beside him, taking his wife in his arms who smiled while sleeping.

But Jungkook got on top of his husband and completely lay on him, his ass directly on the crotch of the elder.

Taehyung gulped. "This night is the worst night," he muttered, his member wanting to get free from the pants.

"Baby, if you continue this torture, I will not think twice before fucking you raw," he said in the ear of his sleeping beauty who was unaware of the torture he was inflicting on his husband.

After 1 hour, Taehyung gently kept his husband down and stood up. Jungkook whined at the loss of warmth from his husband. Taehyung kissed his forehead and patted his hair.

"Now it's time to calm you down, little Kim," he said, looking at his pants, moving to the bathroom.

After finishing his business, he came back and took his baby wifey in his arms.

*******
Don't forget to share your views