chapter 2

"The baby opened and closed his fist towards Jungkook, a clear indication that he wanted to be in Jungkook's arms. Shock spread across everyone's faces as they witnessed this interaction.

Jungkook promptly lifted the baby into his arms and began to rock him gently.

"Oh, does my baby want to come to Teacher Koo?" Jungkook asked in a playful voice, receiving a cute nose-scrunching smile from the baby, whose tiny hands gripped Jungkook's shirt.

Tears streamed down Taehyung's face, while Jin sobbed openly at this heartwarming sight.

"Does Juni want to meet his friends, hmm?" Jungkook asked the baby, who frowned and nestled into the elder's neck.

"I'll always be with Juni. Juni and Kookie are now the best of friends, right, my baby?" Jungkook said, affectionately patting the younger one's back.

Ha-jun glanced at the elder, as if questioning whether what Jungkook said was true.

"Yes, my munchkin, I'll be with you all the time," Jungkook assured, smiling at the adorable baby.

"Would Juni like to go to class with Kookie?" Jungkook asked, nuzzling the younger one's cheeks, receiving a hesitant nod in response.

"Okay, baby, let's go," Jungkook said, both of them looking utterly adorable with their scrunching noses as they left the office, lost in their own world ,followed by Taehyung and Jin, . Jungkook playfully lifted the baby in the air, eliciting wide smiles, though the baby made no sound.

Taehyung and Jin couldn't believe their eyes. What magic had Jungkook used to get so close to Juni, making him laugh, cuddling, and kissing him, while Juni clearly enjoyed every moment?

Jungkook hugged the younger when he was going to enter the class , he hugged him in the way that one ear of juni was on the chest of the elder and the other ear was covered by jungkook's hands . Jungkook did it deliberately so that juni can't listen to the noise of the students. Taehyung was observing his every move . He was astounded to see such antics of the younger, how effortlessly he handled the child as if he has been with his child his whole life .

As Jungkook walked into the classroom, the class quitened , being obident students of their favourite teacher Koo. When the room fell silent, he removed his hand from Juni's ear.

"Meet your new friends, baby," Jungkook said warmly.

Ha-jun eyed the students with big, curious bambi eyes, then nestled into Jungkook's neck again.

"Don't be afraid, my baby, they're all Juni's friends. Look, they've brought something for you," Jungkook reassured.

Ha Jun looked at the students again just to see a student of nearly his age coming forward and extending his arm forward to give a chocolate to him .

Ha-jun looked at him intensely and then at jungkook .

" Yes , baby he bought chocolate for you . He wants to be friends with you . Will you make him your friend ", jungkook communicated with the silent child .

"I am soobin , bill u b my phlnd", the small boy asked the boy in the arms of jungkook .

Ha-jun hesitently extended his arm towards the boy looking at jungkook for assurance . A smile spread on the face of jungkook he crouched down to get to the level of soobin with juni still in his arms . Juni extending his hand and took the candy.

"Congratulations soobin you made him your friend ." Jungkook said while smiling widely

Soobin clapped and did his happy dance .

" Yesh yesh , I made a new phland, juni is soobin's phland " the boy sang while jungkook chuckled looking at him .

Jin was stunned, and Taehyung felt like he was seeing things. How could Jungkook effortlessly connect with Juni and understand him so well?

As Jungkook tried to settle Ha-jun into his seat, the baby clutched onto Jungkook's shirt, refusing to sit. Even when Jungkook assured him, Ha-jun shook his head.

"Baby I am here only , you will sit on this seat with your new friend and I will just stand on front of you ." Jungkook reasoned but Ha -jun again shook his head .

Jungkook hear a soft hoarse sound , he was sure he heard it from the baby in his arms , the whole class was pin drop silent . His eyes became as big as the size of saucer.

"Did you say something, baby?" Jungkook's heart raced , he could hear his heart thumping in his ears ; Juni hadn't spoken in two years and the probability of him speaking now was driving him crazy .

"Mu~ma," the baby said louder this time, voice still breaking .

This time Taehyung and jin also listened it. Taehyung was at the verge of fainting , jin was crying .

They both ran to the baby ,Taehyung was sobbing . He tried to take him in his arms but the baby denied while shaking his head .

"Mumma ", he said again this time wide and clear in one go and hide his face in the crook of the neck of jungkook .

They were all astonished, confused, and overjoyed at the same time.

Taehyung felt a pang as his son's first word wasn't 'dada'.

Jungkook was observing him

"Baby I am not putting you down , now look at your dada, he is waiting ", jungkook said while patting the back of the baby .

Juni take out his head to look at Taehyung .

"Dada," Ha-jun said, smiling, and Taehyung couldn't hold back his tears. He was beyond elated; his son had spoken after two years. It wasn't a dream-it was pure, incredible reality."

**************************************
Thanks for reading
~ your author