chapter 36- final

" So everyone, today we are going to learn some basic manners," Jungkook announced standing in front of the class where all of his students were sitting like obedient kids. Juni was sitting with his best friend, Soobin.

" So we say thank you to those who help us," Jungkook says.

" Come Kai in front, please," he called one student.

" Yeri, you too, come to Teacher Koo," he called another student.

" Kai baby, give this pen to Yeri," Jungkook said to one student who handed it over to Yeri.

" Yeri baby, now what are you gonna say?"

" Thank you," Yeri said, receiving the pen.

" Very good, kids, now be seated in your seats," Jungkook said sweetly.

"And we say please when we want something from anyone," Jungkook said.

" Juni and Soobin, come here please," Jungkook said, smiling at the best friend who took each other's hands and went to the front of the class.

" Juni baby, take this pen in your hand," Jungkook said to Juni, who promptly took it in his chubby hands.

" Soobin baby, ask for this pen from Juni," Jungkook said sweetly. Soobin asked for the pen.

" Now add 'please'," Jungkook said sweetly.

" Juni, please give me the pen," Soobin said.

" Otay," Juni said, smiling, and gave it to Soobin.

" Thank you, Juni," Soobin said, receiving the pen.

" Thank you so much, babies. Now you can go back to your seats," Jungkook said, smiling, and both besties went back to their seats while holding hands.

The day went by like this; it was Jungkook's first day in kindergarten after marriage.

"Let's go home, my sugarplum," Jungkook said as he took Juni in his arms and kissed his whole face. Juni hid his face in the neck of his mumma; he was tired after a whole day in school.

"Oh, my baby is tired," Jungkook asked as he patted Jun's back and kissed his head. Juni nodded lazily.

"Okay, my sweetheart, sleep," Jungkook said, cradling Juni.

He went to his car with sleeping Juni just to find his husband's car parked beside his.

Taehyung came out, in his black suit and black sunglasses.

"Oh my wifey, I missed you," Taehyung ran to his wife who put his index fingers on his own lips, indicating his husband not to make noise. Then Taehyung looked at his sleeping baby.

Taehyung picked up Juni in his arms since Jungkook must be tired from his job and holding Juni; his arms must hurt.

Then Jungkook came forward and put his lips on his husband's and then cupped his face.

"I missed you," he whispered. "So much," he said after pecking his husband once again.

"I missed you more," Taehyung said, pecking his wife's lips.

"Mr. Lee, please take my car home," Taehyung requested his driver.

Then both sat in Jungkook's car.

Jungkook laid the baby in his lap, and Taehyung sat in the driver's seat.

Soon they reached home just to see a cat and a chick fighting; the couple just shook their heads and went to their room.

"You can't boss me around at home too, you peasant, give me back my phone," Jimin glared at Yoongi.

"Well, well, well, if you don't comply with my orders, then you are fired," Yoongi said nonchalantly, enjoying every bit of it now; he had suffered a lot in the past, and now he was sitting on the sofa enjoying his snacks, while Jimin was serving him, look how tables have turned.

Jimin pointed his finger at him but couldn't make any sentence; he was red from anger.

Then an idea struck in his mind, and he smiled sweetly at Yoongi.
Yoongi looked at him with squinted eyes; he is sure this smile is too dangerous for his own good.

"Oh my sweet boss," Jimin said and approached him, he leaned to his ear and made his way to his lap. He adjusted himself on the elder's lap while Yoongi gulped; his eyes were as big as saucers.

"Hyung, you are so bossy sometimes," Jimin whispered seductively in the ear of the elder while his hands on his abdomen and waist.

"Don't you think you are so cruel to my poor self," he whispered again and did Yoongi turn on, yes, he surely did.

"You may be my boss," he added his hands making his way towards the elder's ass.

"But don't forget I am the queen," Jimin shouted and stood up on his feet and showed his phone to the elder.

"Huh, did you really think you can confiscate my phone, hahahaha," Jimin laughed at the elder who was so confused at what happened in a jiffy of seconds, it took him a few seconds to realize that he was tricked.

"Jimin, you think you can do anything that comes to your mind," Yoongi said in a dangerously low tone, Jimin gulped at how dangerous the elder looked.

"Take the responsibility of what you have done," Yoongi said and approached the younger.

"Wha~," he was in mid-sentence while he felt himself in the arms of the elder.

"You know how much I love you, and you don't leave a second to take advantage of it right? You have been a very bad baby," Yoongi said in his husky voice.

"And you know what, bad babies deserve punishment.

"Wait, wait, wait, I have not given you an answer to your proposal yet," Jimin said, gulping.

"I know your answer," Yoongi deadpanned.

"Oh, don't pin myself on the bed and bind my wrists, okay," Jimin said, acting petrified.

Yoongi shook his head; Jimin is surely one of a kind; he didn't leave a second and went to his room.

Jimin looked at the audience and winked at them before Yoongi shut the door.

While on the other side.

"Hyungieeee, stop, stop, stop, I am tired," Jungkook said tiredly, his skin covered with sweat, his hair damp with sweat, while his husband was thrusting into him.

"Baby, it was you who promised me every day, right,"Taehyung said, kissing the eyes, cheeks, and nose of the younger.

Jungkook just pouted.

Taehyung pecked his lips. "I know you enjoy it too," he said before giving a long kiss to his wife.

Soon they reached their climax, and then Taehyung collapsed on the younger while Jungkook was quick to embrace his husband.

He smiled, particularly at no one, and closed his eyes.

He woke up in the middle of the night and saw himself donned in a night suit, all cleaned. He felt a strong arm embracing him and a tiny body squeezed between him and his husband.

Jungkook pecked on his son's cheeks, who was sleeping soundly, and then looked at his husband and kissed his chin.

He felt like the luckiest person in the world to have a tiny family all to himself.

The end.

*************************************
Here I mark the end of this beautiful story ' you are my mumma ' , this story is so close to my heart . I never wanted to let it go but we have to say good bye to ever story one day .

I hope you all have good reading experience

                           And

Don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel with the name of " seri002" where I post trailers of my stories and someothers too .